[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do we make of Keaton Mitchell's breakout vs. Seattle?

MTSuper7

1 hour ago, MTSuper7 said:

Not much to see here since it was very garbage time-y, or do we think he might have forced the team to work him into the game plan more solidly going forward? 

Well he had 5 Carie’s in the first half and 4 in the second half most of his numbers were in garbage time. Baltimore likes to run a committee at RB no matter the individual talent they have at RB. Baltimore also doesn’t use its RB’s in the passing game much, (he had one target.) Edwards seems to be the goal line back as usual. Then you have to worry about Lamar vulturing TD’s as well. Hard to say what’s going to happen with him the rest of the way. 

50 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I’ll probably stash him in my dyansty league but not redraft 

Depends on number of roster spots and if you have room for a perspective stash.

I watched the whole game and Baltimore dominated more than the score indicated (check out the team stats).  Everything went right for Baltimore so perhaps you can't count on those circumstances and opportunity for KM in the future.  But Baltimore certainly looks the part of an elite team on both sides of the ball....so who knows.

Folks were high on this guy coming into the season but he's just now getting healthy and rounding into form.  I think he's a perfect "lightning" complement to the Edwards "thunder".  

With how the RB landscape is nowadays, I think he's definitely rosterable as he has more juice than Justice, but only in full PPR formats.

• Like 1

• Big John locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic