[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Games

FinishTheDrill

The backstory:

I have tua and mostert in.  Opp has no one playing.  I am "up"   57% : 43%,   24 points to 7.   

Playing the Commish who is typically top 3 every year and won all sorts of "high stakes" FF stuff years ago.  I konw this because he wont not remind people of it.  Smarmy.  Cocky.   Conceited.  I think he beats his dog and doesnt eat his vegetables.  Doesnt know how to change his own oil.    

We are competing for what is probably both of our realistic shots at making the playoffs.  

Turkey and family were good.  The dog is sleeping.  The chair is against the wall. 

Now that we are all caught up, the remainder of the thread is about the game(s).  

Edited by FinishTheDrill
updated for Sunday's games
  • Haha 3

JWJr making some decent gains on his opportunity.  Sort of forget that he was a perfectly serviceable RB carrying the load last yr.  

Mostert struggling with poor efficiency so far.  

My last sentence is a bit of an understatement.  I'd be trotting out JWJr more.  Right now on the goaline, frankly.  We'll see.  

... or tyreek.  There's always that.   

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Just now, gijoerock said:

The Jets offensive line is a mess. I think Aaron Rodgers would have been hurt and on IR by week 6. Robert Saleh and the GM have alot of work to do this off season.

Yyyyep.  Big jets fan buddy at work said something to the effect of "at least all his pain and injury came in one play, instead of every week".  Referencing the Jets O line and Rodgers old bones. 

Tua didn't telegraph that pass that went for an int and return TD, did he?

Production said we need to keep this game close for viewership, so throw a pick, however, they didn't have to make it so obvious. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Only the Jets could mess up a hail Mary that badly

Brutal! After just getting huge momentum, twice!

33 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Plays like that will get you fired Robert Saleh. Just take a knee and go into half-time time coach.

Was thinking the same exact thing.  The Jets had no business only being down 10 - 6 at the half, take a knee and say thank you for only being down 4.  Nope....let's throw a hail Mary for a 99 yard pick 6.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Wrong 

It's good to be wrong.     😁

- later gang.  Out to dinner and some wine tasting.  low chance of score checking at the event.  Looking like its decent enough, woudl like 5 more from mos and tua each.  

Were I MIA i'd be getting JWJr a lot of touches though.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill