[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Games

FinishTheDrill

7 minutes ago, lindros99 said:

I've lost all faith in Etienne. 

Two missed goal-and-one that he couldn't score.

I'm done.

I'll take complete blame here, as I just traded for him this past week. BURN!

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Are D"ernest Johnson or Bigsby getting time?

Kind of.

But the bigger issue is that when Etienne had GOAL and ONE (that is, either first-and-goal or other), he failed.

He was also pulled/tripped up at the ~50 on what would have been a long TD run.

EDIT - Nelson stopped Etienne twice around the 50 - once at the 48, once at the 49.

Edited by lindros99
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I just saw today they had a Tank battle, Tank Dell vs Tank Bigsby. This guy Tank Dell is not on my radar but seems to be doing pretty well. Between he and Nico Colllins and Stroud they might be building something in HOU

So I watched quite a bit of Stroud...needed to see him with my own eyes. He has pocket presence, and is a gun slinger. A lot of backyard football slinging it. It works and has some fluke built into the equation.

Carolina just has to be kicking themselves.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mongrels84 said:

Of course Bills don't let Cook back in after 1 failed catch. I don't get them, he's the better damn back.

The Bills rarely conduction any motion plays on offense. I see very little imagination in their play calling. A very boring offense when Josh is not slinging the ball 20+ yards down the field.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

The Bills rarely conduction any motion plays on offense. I see very little imagination in their play calling. A very boring offense when Josh is not slinging the ball 20+ yards down the field.

Not saying this because I have him but he is more explosive than Murray and helps the offense imo.

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

I thought Stevenson was washed up and Warren was the next Barry Sanders. One must have been coached up and one has been coached down?

If you give Stevenson's longest run, Stevenson's TD, Christian McCaffery best plays, and Raheem Mostert's two TD plays  all to Warren; Warren would've had a historical fantasy day and the rest of the guys would've sucked. 

That takes a lot of coaching up and coaching down though.  

• Sad 1