[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12 Games

FinishTheDrill

17 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Clean hit. As clean as clean is. What is that D player supposed to do differently. Two hand touch and let him make the play?

I think it was borderline, and the flag was thrown because the defender launched himself and made contact with the head & neck area of the QB. 

• Like 2

Browns lost, Lions (my brother's team) lost, my fantasy team lost. Lots of lopsided and bad NFL games over the weekend (didn't get to BUF-PHI yet, will watch before MNF). 

Bad week, only positive was the fun Thanksgiving holiday and 5 days off from work. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

. clinched top seed in FFPC 

Congrats!  We had a legit shot at 2nd overall points but a crappy team getting the 3 seed on record bumped us out (unless Hockenson gets 50 points tonight).

ETA...we did do 3 FPC teams and got 1 seed in two of those. 

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Congrats!  We had a legit shot at 2nd overall points but a crappy team getting the 3 seed on record bumped us out (unless Hockenson gets 50 points tonight).

ETA...we did do 3 FPC teams and got 1 seed in two of those. 

:tup: we are going to be 10-2, and about 20 pts shy of overall high points.  remarkable given how many in game injuries we have had this season:

Burrow

jones, williams, mostert

adams, pittman, sutton, 

kelce, kittle

49 minutes ago, JoJoTheWebToedBoy said:

Vikings are stinking the place up so for tonight

That they are.  I need 2 from Hoeckenson tonight for the win in one league.      But if Dobbs and JAddison remain flat (10 or fewer combined in 2nd half)  I win the other league.    Highly unlikely.   Unexpected on both counts.  

edit-

Hysterical!  TJ Hoek picks up just enough to stay in 1st in the other league.  The comedy of Dobbs 3rd INT is keeping the dream alive in the big league.  I dont actually expect to make it out of the 4th Q alive, but its sure making it a fun Monday, at least.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

You just got your wish @FinishTheDrill

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Wish granted...

Pretty crazy.  You gotta feel for the guy at this point.  Just not his day.  That last pick was pathetic.  Was he dumping off to  the guard?  I dont have my glasses with me, but in the blur, it sure looked like it   

Do they pull him?