[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody Owe You?

whomper

Have any of you been carrying players all year that you were counting on and are now in the playoffs and feel that player owes you..Ahman Green and Michael Vick owe me big time and have to come through for me this week or Im screwed.Anybody else?

Well, where I NEED someone to come through:

Hass and D-Jax - came through big the past two weeks, debt paid;

Gonzo, CJ - have been solid most weeks, no complaints

J Lewis, E Smith - Smith has done more than I thought he would with as a late-round flyer. Lewis, on the other hand - injuries, suspensions, inconsistency - time to step up to the plate, sonny.

Of course, in that league I've got 4 League titles in the past 5 years (plus I lost in the Division championship the other year) so I might just be greedy. :D

Vick owes me more than this..I never get to watch them.They suck..The 1 td was nice but I really need a better night.If he runs one in or throws 2 more he was worth the start.

Michael Vick..For this week you have paid your debt to me.For that I thank you.Ahman please follow Michaels lead.

Edited by whomper