[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle Predictions

Monsters Of The Midway

Oakland at KC  Rush  	Catch  	PassRB It Doesn't Matter   20    30       0

My running back core is pretty beat up this week. I've been searching all over the Free Agency and Waiver Wire lists and can not find anybody named "It Doesn't Matter". Are you sure he's a running back? :D

this isnt funny at all..not in the least bit

but if you are looking for some help...go with JR Redmond

hes the real reason the Patriots drove 53 yards into FG position with no timeouts(I know not a game winning TD drive) for a win in Superbowl 36

626533[/snapback]

Yes it was. It was very funny. :D

Almost as funny as hinging your FF playoff hopes on J.R. Redmond.

Using your example, J.R. only had 1 rush for (-4) yds and 3 catches for 24 yds in Super Bowl 36.

While he may have been instrumental in the final drive of Super Bowl 36 that doesn't exactly translate into a viable FF performance.

Yes it was. It was very funny. :D

Almost as funny as hinging your FF playoff hopes on J.R. Redmond.

Using your example, J.R. only had 1 rush for (-4) yds and 3 catches for 24 yds in Super Bowl 36.

While he may have been instrumental in the final drive of Super Bowl 36 those stats don't exactly translate into a viable FF performance.

626592[/snapback]

Isn't "it doesn't matter" @ RB from that new Abbot and Costello act????

thats about as funny as a one-legged man in an ass-kickin contest :D

I would have projected for JR Redmond (and did the previous week) but against the Titans who have no defense, Redmond only had two carries for a one yard loss and no receptions. They used Fargas and Zereoue as well for 8 other runs that totaled only 21 yards. I could have projected for a player but it would not only be merely speculation, it would be meaningless because I would not have projected more than about 20 yards for any RB because there is nothing to base anything more than that on.

By week 16 I have made over 3500 individual player/game projections for the year. I could not resist a bit of levity if only for my own sake.

you will all be sorry when jr drops a buck 50 and 2 tds on the chiefs..ill have the last laugh!!!!

jrick..i think father time is taking its toll on you..i think you are missing the boat

626618[/snapback]

Why are you forever in debt to Mo Lewis? Did he save your life?

you will all be sorry when jr drops a buck 50 and 2 tds on the chiefs..ill have the last laugh!!!!

jrick..i think father time is taking its toll on you..i think you are missing the boat

626618[/snapback]

What boat would you be referring to?

The U.S.S. J.R. Redmond?

I think that ship has already sailed.

This guy is in his 5th year, has a total of 1376 yds from scrimmage and 3 TD's and 532 of those yards and 2 of the TD's came in his first season.

And on a team whose running game has been a shambles all season he has only managed 46 touches ALL YEAR.

You may be right, he may get 150 yds & 2 TD's because stranger things have happened. But if someone in the playoffs has to hinge their hopes on that probability, they won't have to worry about missing the boat because they will already be sunk.

ok jumpin johnies...let me explain

im a patriots fan, "homer", and season ticket holder

mo lewis caused the internal inuries to drew bledsoe which lead to tom brady taking over the reigns

can you figure it out from there?

626698[/snapback]

:D

I could not resist a bit of levity if only for my own sake.

626633[/snapback]

I thought it was great....! Knew right away you were talking about the guy I have had on my bench all year. :D

In fact, one week I played a piece of string instead of It Doesn't Matter.

jgcoach must have used the same rankings site I did as I see he has It Doesn't Matter on his roster too. :D

this isnt funny at all..not in the least bit

but if you are looking for some help...go with JR Redmond

hes the real reason the Patriots drove 53 yards into FG position with no timeouts(I know not a game winning TD drive) for a win in Superbowl 36

626533[/snapback]

:D

My running back core is pretty beat up this week.  I've been searching all over the Free Agency and Waiver Wire lists and can not find anybody named "It Doesn't Matter".  Are you sure he's a running back?  B)

626493[/snapback]

:D:D

My running back core is pretty beat up this week.  I've been searching all over the Free Agency and Waiver Wire lists and can not find anybody named "It Doesn't Matter".  Are you sure he's a running back?  :D

626493[/snapback]

Shaud Williams. If you don't know that....you don't have a chance to win your league unless it's full of other guys who don't know how to scan the waiver wire either.

Shaud Williams. If you don't know that....you don't have a chance to win your league unless it's full of other guys who don't know how to scan the waiver wire either.

627293[/snapback]

you wont find Shaud on the waiver wire in fusion casue he has been on my DTS since APRIL

627293[/snapback]

Well, since I couldn't find It Doesn't Matter, I picked up some Tomlinson guy for this weekend. Do you think that was a good move? I had to drop Ickey Woods for him. :D