[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

30 - 44 FF league

Down Goes Frazia

alright...... I'm ousted outta all my leagues...... watching new leagues form left & right for next year... all of which I'm not qualified. :D

F*ck it..... I'm starting another league between you old farts and kiddies under 30..... the Tweeners. :D

I'll keep bumping this until it's full..... we can work out the legistics as we go.

for all you that got hosed in the first two...... here's your chance.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright...... I'm ousted outta all my leagues...... watching new leagues form left & right for next year... all of which I'm not qualified. :D

F*ck it..... I'm starting another league between you old farts and kiddies under 30..... the Tweeners. :D

I'll keep bumping this until it's full..... we can work out the legistics as we go.

for all you that got hosed in the first two...... here's your chance.

628073[/snapback]

Interested 32 year old here!

You know, we should break this down some more DGF, so in total we have 4 leagues, that way we could have the leauge winners play each other. You follow?

The under 30, 30 to 40, 40 to 50, and over 50. 4 leagues with the league champions facing off for a championship.

Anyone?

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Maybe after all these leagues get going there can be some kind of play between all of them during or after the reg. season. Sounds like it might be a logistical nightmare though.

628097[/snapback]

Yeah something to make the months go faster until 2005 leagues starts. I am all for that!!!

You know, we should break this down some more DGF, so in total we have 4 leagues, that way we could have the leauge winners play each other. You follow?

The under 30, 30 to 40, 40 to 50, and over 50. 4 leagues with the league champions facing off for a championship.

Anyone?

628096[/snapback]

I like this idea :D

just to be 100% clear though:

1. The under 30

2. The 30-39

3. 40-49

4. 50 and over

Maybe after all these leagues get going there can be some kind of play between all of them during or after the reg. season. Sounds like it might be a logistical nightmare though.

628097[/snapback]

na the interboard challage had 60 teams i think .... it can be done

DGF, you started this, are you cool with it? I'll handle one of the two if you think it's a good idea.

628115[/snapback]

I'm all over it..... but we better check with the old fart Sky. We'd be stomping all over his original plans of 45 & over. He's pretty thin with just 50 & over squads. :D.... and who knows when one will kick the bucket. :DB)

To get 4 solid leagues will be tough, IMO.

I don't care one way or another.

I'm all over it..... but we better check with the old fart Sky. We'd be stomping all over his original plans of 45 & over. He's pretty thin with just 50 & over squads. :D.... and who knows when one will kick the bucket. :D  :D

To get 4 solid leagues will be tough, IMO.

I don't care one way or another.

628148[/snapback]

I already sent Sky a PM, waiting for a response. B)