[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

30 - 44 FF league

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be a part of this. I'm 35, so obviously I fit in the most POPULAR category, but put me on the waiting list if necessary.

Heck of a good idea.

628946[/snapback]

:D The average Huddler age is 37, and there is a somewhat bellcurve distribution of ages, so the 30s are the most common age.

I'm assuming that those of us that asked to be in Sky's original "old folks" league will be included automatically?  If not, I'd like to play in the 40-49 bracket, s'il vous plait.  Merci.  :D

628988[/snapback]

:D The use of the french language automatically places people at the bottom of all lists.

The list is in that thread.... 13 50's and 9 45-49's. Not sure just how it is going to shake out... but that can all be discussed once the first forum is up.

:D The average Huddler age is 37, and there is a somewhat bellcurve distribution of ages, so the 30s are the most common age.

628986[/snapback]

Can't quite remember when that average was established... but I would think that it might be a bit higher by now....

Once you get all these ages in your DB maybe you can give us an update? :D :oldrazz:

Since there seems to be enough old geezers to make it 50 and up, I think it would be fair to give the original 45 to 49'ers dibs on the new 40 to 49'er bracket, no? On the other hand, the 40 to 44's would have a legit gripe ...... this is one of those rare occassions where being the oldest when you are ALREADY old is a plus! :D Glad I'm just taggin along, and not in the fryin pan!

And yes, I think Rockin would be a superb Commish! :D I second his nomination! B)

I have an IDEA or TWO

1. "FOUR" the AGES FFL

2. Maybe EACH league can have a different set up with same roster requirements and scoring

I know it can be hashed out later but just while its fresh on my mind:

Sooo...

Under 30 League can be AUCTION since when your younger you tend to like to spend your money

TWEENERS can be a REDRAFT LEAGUE

ALMOST OLD TIMERS a KEEPER LEAGUE

GEEZER LEAGUE :D a full fledged DYNASTY LEAGUE

just a thought is all

Can't quite remember when that average was established... but I would think that it might be a bit higher by now....

:D Remember the 1464.

And accounting for a few months later, plus a slightly lower average age of newbies, the average still rounds to 37.

I have an IDEA or TWO

1. "FOUR" the AGES FFL

2.  Maybe EACH league can have a different set up with same roster requirements and scoring

I know it can be hashed out later but just while its fresh on my mind:

Sooo...

Under 30 League can be AUCTION since when your younger you tend to like to spend your money

TWEENERS can be a REDRAFT LEAGUE

ALMOST OLD TIMERS a KEEPER LEAGUE

GEEZER LEAGUE :D a full fledged DYNASTY LEAGUE

just a thought is all

629009[/snapback]

Keg, you know I like you and all, but for this thing to work, the playing field HAS to be level. You're idea, although creative, is absolutely insane. With all due respect of course. :D

Just two friendly suggestions...

1)  Stay away from keeper stuff.  Redraft only  to keep it simple.

2) No IDP.  It's hard enough keeping track of offensive players.  Team D/ST is okay.

629071[/snapback]

Those were givens from the gitgo.

Look, I don't want to play with a bunch of people my own age.

Whipping up on cocky young'uns is where it's at!!!!!!!!

:D

I'm assuming visiting my mom for two days without internet access (BTW Skylive, she's eligible for the oldtimers league) has put me too far down on the list. If not, I'm always game. 36 years old and like to draft all my favorite players regardless of fantasy appeal....maybe that'll help.