[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

30 - 44 FF league

Down Goes Frazia

Well I confess I am not a paying member...how much is that and where do you sign up and pay...first things first...and when should this need to be done by???

628718[/snapback]

The board starts it's new year in June/July.... would wait until then.

If you are in a league and fail to pay for a membership by Aug 1 then I would say the next in line would get your spot..... that would be fair I think.

Edit to add: Early bird joining is usually cheap... but even the full price is cheap.

Edited by skylive5

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... thought about that.... I would make the Main Forum a 'locked' forum to Commish's and Asst Commish's and that would be where all the rules are hammered out prior to posting in each individual forum......

Main Forum could be called something like:

Huddle Age Leagues Coord Forum or something dumb like that. :D

628717[/snapback]

Did I mention I would be willing to play an assistant commish role? :D

for got about this little intangible..... could make it interesting. I for one feel that the majority of the payout should be within your own league. It's totally skewed with the possibility of playing someone with virtually the same lineup as you...... not to mention the championship on week 17 as it is.

628721[/snapback]

Sounds like you would have to re-draft for the playoffs???

Just out of curiosity, who would be holding the cash for the payouts?  Who usually holds it in the other BOTH leagues?

628738[/snapback]

Will work on that once the forum is up.......

Each league here has a Treasurer, usually.

Osmonaught and DigitalDan21 are the two best in the business when it comes to being a league treasurer but they have not replied to this.

Just out of curiosity, who would be holding the cash for the payouts?  Who usually holds it in the other BOTH leagues?

628738[/snapback]

Either the commish or another trustworthy league member. Never been a problem in any BOTH league I've been in.

Not to get off the subject, but wow, I guess I am surprised these message boards are free....does anyone think that will change?

628763[/snapback]

DMD had stated that the message boards wi be for paying members only at a future date.

Osmonaught and DigitalDan21 are the two best in the business when it comes to being a league treasurer but they have not replied to this.

628750[/snapback]

agreed, but with all the responses already it'll be hard to let them slip in just because they're good treasurers :D...... not that we wouldn't want them of course. :D

the key is having a working paypal account that doesn't require credit card transactions.... but works on a checking account. I have that myself now and am willing to take the responsibility.