[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre lovers and haters vote

Randall

Do you love him of hate him.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love him of hate him.

• Love him.
    • Hate him.

I don't LOVE him; I certainly respect him and the way he plays the game and am pretty happy for the success he and my beloved Pack have had together.

This season he's been back to living up to that famous Holmgren quote - "Nothing Brett does suprises me. Good OR bad."

I too respect Favre and like to see him play ball. It's been increasingly difficult to watch his decline even though I'm not a Pack fan. Just an all-around gutsy SOB.

630069[/snapback]

I don't see any "decline"; he still has the arm strength and such to play at a high level. I think Sherman and Rossley aren't coaching him up the way they should be, resulting in STUPID throws.

Brett might be the one guy that really would play for free. He just seems to love to play football.

That coupled with his committment to his family and his team makes him a hero to a lot of people.

630052[/snapback]

That says it best for my view on Favre and why I respect him.

Many have complaiened about media gushing over him, but his childlike enthusiasm and love of the game is what they really like imo. He is a hard guy to root for as he makes incredible plays and makes boneheaded ones as well, but someone like him can't be controlled or you dampen his spirit for the game imo. He is definitely one of a kind.

Thanks for all the answers.

Brett might be the one guy that really would play for free. He just seems to love to play football.

That coupled with his committment to his family and his team makes him a hero to a lot of people.

630052[/snapback]

Amen. He's fun to listen to, fun to watch. Hall of Famer.

That's my man!!! Come back from church to see he's won on the road, for the division, in a hostle environment and secures me 37 fantasy points to start my SB, and outscores Daunte, who my opponent has. Awesome!

Merry, Merry Christmas!

I too respect Favre and like to see him play ball. It's been increasingly difficult to watch his decline even though I'm not a Pack fan. Just an all-around gutsy SOB.

630069[/snapback]

On the road with the division title on the line and

Brett goes 30 - 43 for 365 yds 3 TD's and only 1 INT.

As a Cowboy fan I can honestly say that I wish the whole Cowboys team would start to decline like Brett Favre right now. :D