[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Berman just..

Glabra

Not sure, but ESPN is also refusing to replay M :D ss' post-TD act.

647941[/snapback]

I find it interesting that ESPN is acting all high-and-mighty about this, given that their parent company aires sex-laiden trash like Desperate Housewives.

And who can forget Joe Buck's condemnation of Moss on Fox, the king of reality TV trash.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I find it interesting that ESPN is acting all high-and-mighty about this, given that their parent company aires sex-laiden trash like Desperate Housewives.

And who can forget Joe Buck's condemnation of Moss on Fox, the king of reality TV trash.

647958[/snapback]

Hypocrisy is spelled "T-E-L-E-V-I-S-I-O-N".

We can all thank Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake. After their stupid "wardrobe malfuction," the networks are scared of getting a huge fine from the FCC if they show the "Moss moon."

On the subject of Moss, I have never seen a grown man act like such a moron, even for a professional athlete.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I thought it was no big deal, especially compared to what I've heard fans yelling at players.

I also saw a replay of his listening to fans yell at him. He looked to put his hand to his ear like he was listening and then he just pointed to the score board.

This was harmless.

I thought it was no big deal, especially compared to what I've heard fans yelling at players.

I also saw a replay of his listening to fans yell at him.  He looked to put his hand to his ear like he was listening and then he just pointed to the score board. 

This was harmless.

648093[/snapback]

Totally agree. If you really look at it, it's not that big of a deal. I think people are being overly sensative especially when Moss does something.

If the Packer fans wanted to yell at anyone, they should of yelled at that joke of a defense especially Sharper, that was flogging around on the field. Pathetic.

I also saw a replay of his listening to fans yell at him.  He looked to put his hand to his ear like he was listening and then he just pointed to the score board. 

This was harmless.

648093[/snapback]

I agree for the most part, but when they showed him, he was dropping MF's right and left and pointing to the scoreboard. He had a chip on his shoulder due to the bad pub that he got all week and came out especially thuggish for this game.

I also think everyone is so against Moss because he did it at Green Bay and against every announcer's hero, Brett Favre. If Favre had a good game, I doubt this would have gotten as much criticism.

I also think everyone is so against Moss because he did it at Green Bay and against every announcer's hero, Brett Favre. If Favre had a good game, I doubt this would have gotten as much criticism.

648139[/snapback]

I think everyone's so against Moss because he is trying to resurrect Buckwheat's hairdo, a look even Buckwheat himself had a tough time pulling off...

We can all thank Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake.  After their stupid "wardrobe malfuction," the networks are scared of getting a huge fine from the FCC if they show the "Moss moon." 

On the subject of Moss, I have never seen a grown man act like such a moron, even for a professional athlete.

648027[/snapback]

you dont wach pro sports much do yah :D

If the Packer fans wanted to yell at anyone, they should of yelled at that joke of a defense especially Sharper, that was flogging around on the field. Pathetic.

648104[/snapback]

True. Talk around here want wholesale changes to the defense and the coaching staff...even some "starting from the top". :D

648093[/snapback]

:D Yeah, but if you read his lips as he was pointing he was mouthing:

"Look At the MotherF#$%& Scoreboard!" :D

Edited by Bonehand

:D Yeah, but if you read his lips as he was pointing he was mouthing:

"Look At the MotherF#$%& Scoreboard!"  :D

648736[/snapback]

Still, I hear fans yell as much, if not more, profanity. Yeah Moss should not have said MF'r, but have you been to a game where you haven't heard it?

Still, I hear fans yell as much, if not more, profanity.  Yeah Moss should not have said MF'r, but have you been to a game where you haven't heard it?

648765[/snapback]

Can't say that I haven't, but then again I have season tix to the Seahawks, so the swearing was up 40% this year.

and that was just ME! :D

Edited by Bonehand