[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which player action is worse?

DMD

Which action should be fined the most, if at all?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Which action should be fined the most, if at all?

• Pretend to moon the endzone crowd after scoring a TD
    • Flipping off the crowd in the stands
    • Spitting your gum into the stands

Let me preface this by saying that I am by no means a Moss fan. Therefore, I thought it was kind of funny at the time and now that I know it had deeper roots and was a jab at the Packer fans, I like it even more. The main reason for this backlash is that he did this at Lambeau Field when the media darling, Favre, was having one of his worst and possibly his last days in the league. Moss rubbed salt in the wound. Don't hate him for making plays and giving a little back to his toughest divisional rivals' fans.

1. Spitting is the worst by far.

2. Jakes middle-finger was 2nd worst.

3. Moss' moon.

I reacted badly to Moss' action, but it is more a reflection of everything Moss has done over his career. In hindsight (no pun intended), the fake moon was not that bad, but I just prefer he would toss the ball to the official and celebrate with his teammates. That is where the hypocrisy comes in. I have seen both Moss and T.O. blame the media for making too big a deal of the things that hey do and that the media always puts them in the spotlight. Give me a break !!! Guys like Moss and T.O. have to be pulled from the spotlight while leaving teeth marks. These guys love it more than anything in life. It is just a shame with Moss. He is the most physically gifted wide receiver I have ever seen (Jerry Rice included), but he will NEVER meet Rice's accomplishments, because he does not have Jerry's leadership or work ethic. I also seperate T.O. from Moss in the fact that T.O. might be an egotistical, hypocritial jerk, but that guy gives 100% on the field at all times, something Moss certainly does not, and that is probably the most inexcusable thing of all.

I think that people are making too big of a deal out of the Moss Mooning incident.

Some commentators today are calling his act extremely offensive. With all of the programming that is on TV nowadays...Moss should be the least of the network's concern.

I think that Plummer's bird was more offensive than Moss' moon. Jake flipped off his hometown fans.

I think that TV networks need to look at just what they are putting on their air time. Between shows that are filled with non stop sex, and shameless reality shows...Moss should be the least of their worries. Stop whining about the NFL.

Ben

Spitting is definately the lowest.

649168[/snapback]

I concur

649497[/snapback]

what they said

what you people keep forgetting is that this wasn't a 'moon', it was a faked sh*t and then he wiped his arse on the goalpost!  That is much, much more distasteful and disrepectful than just a 'moon.'

651169[/snapback]

did you see what the rest of the world saw....take off the coke bottles :D

and i see 5 packer fans have voted :D

what they said

did you see what the rest of the world saw....take off the coke bottles :D

651223[/snapback]

Did YOU see the game? He squatted like he was sh*tting and then wiped his arse on the goal posts! Maybe the networks aren't replaying this entirely.

Did YOU see the game?  He squatted like he was sh*tting and then wiped his arse on the goal posts!  Maybe the networks aren't replaying this entirely.

651577[/snapback]

um, check the tape Igor. He mocked pulling his pants down, mooned, and then jump-bumped his ass twice against the goal post- no wiping involved and even if he DID, who friggin' cares?

You'd rather get hit with some guys chewed saliva infested gum than have to endure the pain and horror of watching a player perform a tasteless pantomime?

:D

edit to add:

"throwsgumatTodd1:

Edited by Marauders11

Did YOU see the game?  He squatted like he was sh*tting and then wiped his arse on the goal posts!  Maybe the networks aren't replaying this entirely.

651577[/snapback]

Everyone knows how to ***.

No one standing to take a *** would bend over so little, lest he *** all over his legs. One would squat to ***.

Its plain as *** that Moss was bending over as if to moon, not ***.

A lot of those seats are for kids and adults that are handicap.  During the home games Randy will either jump into the stands, or walk the ball over and give it to a kid in a wheelchairs.  I think that is fantastic.

649166[/snapback]

I do too. By the look on some of those kids faces it made their week