[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #13

Type "St Cyril's football" into Google.  First link is Pittsburgh PA.  NSab?  I know when the hair goes, it goes quick :D.

749105[/snapback]

I live in Philly> not the Burgh

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T Bone65, why did you remove the reference to MD from your info.  I swear it was there awhile ago.  Did you move?  I'm guessing that you no longer reside in the state of Maryland, and you are MH #13.

749103[/snapback]

WOW! We've got Big John Jr. here. :D

Type "St Cyril's football" into Google.  First link is Pittsburgh PA.  NSab?  I know when the hair goes, it goes quick :D.

749105[/snapback]

But that's a high school.

T Bone65, why did you remove the reference to MD from your info.  I swear it was there awhile ago.  Did you move?  I'm guessing that you no longer reside in the state of Maryland, and you are MH #13.

749103[/snapback]

Nope, I live in Hagerstown Maryland, I had a thread about 2 weeks agao for a Texas Holdem Tournament I was having looking for some DC area Huddlers. Not I said the spider to the fly

It's Crispirons!

He lived in or near Lemont, IL and there is a St. Cyril's there.

749084[/snapback]

nahhhh, not me. while i do like sportfishin, i'm more of a freshwater largemouth fan. lived in bolingbrook which is next to lemont. i don't know if you remember, but lemont was an infamous town for well.......burning the brothers out of their homes..

Nope, I live in Hagerstown Maryland, I had a thread about 2 weeks agao for a Texas Holdem Tournament I was having looking for some DC area Huddlers. Not I said the spider to the fly

749116[/snapback]

darn it all. So close and the trail goes cold. :D

Clue #11 - Not a fan of the Cowboys or Giants.

Clue #12 - Has been known to pad.

749119[/snapback]

JJ

Keg?

749121[/snapback]

That's what I thought.

nahhhh, not me.  while i do like sportfishin, i'm more of a freshwater largemouth fan.  lived in bolingbrook which is next to lemont.  i don't know if you remember, but lemont was an infamous town for well.......burning the brothers out of their homes..

749118[/snapback]

Yeah.....plus I didn't see the date at the bottom......1996! :D