[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Terrell

Skrappy1

This part of the article cracked me up...

a deal that provides the Super Bowl champions with an intriguing deep threat.

Since when is Terrell a "deep threat"? He's a possession receiver, much like Keyshawn. Pasquarelli needs to get his facts straight. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

someone fill me in on this story, for some reason it is not coming to mind.

764666[/snapback]

As I remember, he went to a college party and was walking around yelling, "Who's got the bomb a$s d!ck? Who's got the bomb a$s d!ck? David Terrell's got the bomb a$s d!ck!"

Edited by Dr. Rock

This part of the article cracked me up...

Since when is Terrell a "deep threat"?  He's a possession receiver, much like Keyshawn.  Pasquarelli needs to get his facts straight.  :D

765027[/snapback]

Pasquarelli must have seen him against Detroit three years ago. QB drops back at the halfway, Terrell takes off like a scalded hare, crosses the ten as the perfectly thrown ball drops towards him, no defender within ten yards, begins celebrating, forgets to catch the ball, incomplete pass.

Deep threat? Sure, as a freakin' decoy only.

My guess is that Brady had some input on this decision.  A one year contract on a former first round pick that has had to play with about 100 different QB's?  Definitely worth a shot.

765364[/snapback]

Exactly. Terrell as big an underachiever as he's been still outperformed guys like Pinkston,T Taylor, Gaffney and Galloway last year to name a few. Those aren't top tier recievers I know but they at least had 1 QB all year throwing to them. Quinn,Krenzel,Hutchinson.........that says it all. Those clowns couldn't have gotten Moss or Owens over 75 yds in a game. NE continues to do what it does best....bring in guys who feel honored to be there and will do what it takes to win.