[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenny Rogers

Rovers

So, he is walking out of the dugout, approaching a local TV camera man and attacks him. He walks towards the field, again towards a camera man, who is NOT approaching him. He attacks this guy, several times.

I've seen tools, of course, the ex-jocks defending this guy on the Especially Stupid People Network. Why? Without telivision spoiled rich kids like Rodgers have no job. I want to see him suspended for a month. And then, go to another anger management class..... I think the last one he attended, after breaking his hand 2 weeks ago, the Mike Tyson school, should be discredited. Discuss.

I have Rogers on one of my fantasy teams.  He was due for a decline - I should have traded him weeks ago.  :D

860282[/snapback]

In my league since its head to head you put in your starters before mondays games and you cant change them for the whole week..I put this dousche in because he is a decent option and he had 2 starts this week and he breaks his hand on the cooler and now this..

In my league since its head to head you put in your starters before mondays games and you cant change them for the whole week..I put this dousche in because he is a decent option and he had 2 starts this week and he breaks his hand on the cooler and now this..

860808[/snapback]

I have never participated in a league where you set your roster for the entire week. Guess it caters to those that typically play fantasy football (not needing to check your team daily). I started my fantasy sport addiction with basketball, so I'm accustomed to the leagues where you have to check daily. In any case, I digress... Rogers would have been a decent start, but yeah, the moran breaks his hand and then gets into it with a cameraman. What a slow.

Being from Dallas and being a Ranger fan. There goes first place and We Suck Again. The offense can not carry the team and never has.

863354[/snapback]

So true. Back a few years ago they seemed to finally get it that offense will never get you squat in the majors unless you have some good pitching to back it up. And the Ranger's attempts at getting quality pitching haven't quite worked out.