[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Farve

Seahawk37

Favre always performs above expectations. People always think this year is the year he is gonna go downhill but he doesn't. I'd take him as a fantasy starter over a lot of guys. He doesn't get hurt and he always plays his game which can be counted for 30 TD's or so.

When you use bad grammar to call someone else stupid, it reflects badly on you. :D

900455[/snapback]

This is a verry valed poynt.

Oh yeah, and about Favre? The O-line makes me nervous, but I'm sure he'll do what he does. If he can keep upright.

Edited by rattsass

I'll say Bret Frave is gonna put up 3800-4100 yards and 28-32 TDs.  And he's gonna run 2 or 3 in himself.

900131[/snapback]

Sounds about right - an "average" Favre year (which is a career-best, MVP-type year for everyone else not named "Peyton Manning" (or maybe "Daunte Culpepper"))

• 5 months later...
I think we'll see his last stand and the whole season will be vintage Favre.  Lots of big numbers including INTs.  I look forward to watching.  :D

900187[/snapback]

Just short of 4000 yds and another 20 td season...however, if you get minus points for ints, ouch.

I was pretty convinced he'd be back next year until this past week, now I'm sorta :D because I think that was Favre's last game.