[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Internet petition to rid MNF of Theismann

LooGie

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Just_Say_No_To_Joe/

I found the above link doing a simple google search.

It's obvious that the petition is outdated, as it was before MNF '06 actually died before our eyes.

However, the creator of the petition had his heart in the right place. He saw the inevitable downslide of the greatest 3 hours every week in all of our lives.

I'm sure this guy isn't even following this petition anymore, as there are only 2 signatures, buuuuut

I say someone here with the "verbiage" (i couldn't even type that with a straight face after last night's fiasco with the word verbage in the booth) should take the reigns and seriously start a petition to rid MNF of the current crew and give the job to Vermeil and Jaws. We all liked the second crew, but let's be real, we'd all settle for a computer with the synthesized voice calling plays over Joe Wussythigh.

I'm being serious here too. With the Huddle members, (and maybe MSAINT and his pull at the NYTimes :D) we could really let ESPN know that something is really wrong.

Jaime Foxx was SERIOUSLY the best part of the whole box. I'm not joking. I really enjoyed him in there. (relatively speaking, compred to those idiots, he was pure brilliance)

Vermeil and Jaws were nothing short of FANTASTIC. Someone, please make this happen. It's beyond me, but I'm sure someone here has the where-with-all to start something like this.

We could have 10,000 sigs by week 3. Seriously. If there was a begging emoticon, I'd be on my knees baby!

I like Kornheisers show on the radio and Im still holding judgement on him in the booth, but we definately could do without Theismann.

Kornheiser does come at it from a fans perspective without being a drooling self-aggrandizing jerkoff like Dennis Miller was.

The pen is not mightier than the remote control switch.

NO NO NO. Closing your eyes/ears will not make it go away. ESPN needs to KNOW that they've done an injustice to the American People, and they need to be held accountable for it. If they don't know, how will they learn? HOW WILL THEY LEARN?