[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the wishy washy trade guy....

BrooklynCrew

You know the one... the guy who's interested in your proposal... maybe emails with you in the general ballpark of what you're thinking... proposes a deal that you're down for so you put it in... then the clock ticks away and no acceptance... then you get another email as he's still 'mulling' it... then he comes back with an entirely new deal asking for a stud you hadn't broached before... you know... THAT guy. I hate that guy.

:D

You know the one... the guy who's interested in your proposal... maybe emails with you in the general ballpark of what you're thinking... proposes a deal that you're down for so you put it in... then the clock ticks away and no acceptance... then you get another email as he's still 'mulling' it... then he comes back with an entirely new deal asking for a stud you hadn't broached before... you know... THAT guy. I hate that guy.

Me too..I find myself trading with the same guys every year..Some guys are just impossible to deal with..It needs to be massively lopsided or they wont deal..Other guys over think it..I hate when I put a trade offer through the website and it lays there for days even after I know the guys saw it

I'm dealing with just that type of guy right now. I put an offer out. He actually says he thinks the offer is very good. And yet........still waiting.

Then I find out he's shopping with other people for a similar deal but trying to get more. IF YOU LIKE THE DEAL, DO THE DEAL! Is it so hard? :D

I hate that guy, but not this week. last week I offered Westy and Holt to the wishy washy guy in my league for SA. He told me "it's doable but I just want to check on Westy a little more" and then some more and some more until our Thursday 6 pm deadline was upon us. At 5:30 I told him the deal was off for this week cause I need to make some FA moves.

I think you all know how those 3 players faired this last weekend. It's great that the deal didn't happen but even better knowing he's kicking himself in the nuts for being wishy washy.

people need to do more deals like we did...that took what all of 2mins? :D

the thing i hate even more then the wishy washy trade guy is the

Mr. Insult you with a crappy offer trade guy

I'm dealing with this guy right now. We always seem to throw some ideas out and don't usually get too far. Yesterday he said he liked the offer and asked what I thought of it. I of course said I liked it because I offered it. He said to put it on the table through MFL so I did. My money says he tries to add more to it while taking the 1 player I'm really looking for off.

Dunn, Housh and Eric Johnson for Ronnie Brown, Chris Henry and Heap.

Colston is the is the most traded player in all leagues i'm in this year.

i own him in two my dynasty leagues now and turned down many many offers for him.

I am keeping him and starting him at TE in my local....they won't fix the problem, so I'll use it to my advantage...

he's a stud TE or a consistent WR....I'll take the stud TE..

After Alexanders first big year in our dynasty league I had a guy offer me the #2 and #3 WR from the Giants (I think it was Ike Hilliard and Jervicious) for him saying..."this gives you all the Giants WR's", since I already had Toomer... :D

:D That's fuggin hilarious :lol:

Then there is the guy that has the insatiable desire to trade ... almost like he's getting a fix with every trade.

You know the one ...

I know him quite well...look at him in the mirror every day! I am a tinkerer and am always looking to make my team better. But will stop once I am happy with my team.

More than the wishy washy guy, I hate the "Throw the Kitchen Sink' guy. I have one in my league. He'll offer six scrubs (whom you would never use and would have to cut much better players to make room for) for a stud...and try to justify that getting the 6 scrubs is better.

I know him quite well...look at him in the mirror every day! I am a tinkerer and am always looking to make my team better. But will stop once I am happy with my team.

More than the wishy washy guy, I hate the "Throw the Kitchen Sink' guy. I have one in my league. He'll offer six scrubs (whom you would never use and would have to cut much better players to make room for) for a stud...and try to justify that getting the 6 scrubs is better.

I know a guy that has an insatiable desire to throw the kitchen sink at you.

Edited by Grits and Shins

people need to do more deals like we did...that took what all of 2mins? :D

the thing i hate even more then the wishy washy trade guy is the

Mr. Insult you with a crappy offer trade guy

Yup, that was the perfect example of the nice quick deal. I had a surplus and a need, so did you, we swapped from surplus, filled some lineup holes, done and done. Wish they were all that simple.

I think I hate that guy, but I'm not sure. Let me mull it over for a while. I'll get back to you.