[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mid-season ROY candidates

abishagenaden

I agree, For D-ROY my vote is for M anderson. He has the sacks, and 3 forced fumbles. we all seem to agree on the OROY, who else is in the defensive rookie hunt?

E. Simms for D

Man I sure hope you're right. But for this vote, I'm going with Colston. 7th rounder out of Hofstra...how did a 6'4", 230 pound WR last for 200 picks???

"out of Hofstra" to answer your question

Demeco Ryans for D-ROY and

Colston for O-ROY

Tamba Hali is playing some very solid ball in KC opposite Jared Allen.

Stats through seven games:

29 tackles

9 assists

3.5 sacks

1 fumble recovery

4 forced fumbles

2 passes defended

Through 7 games, he has more tackles than any other D-lineman in KC, more assists than any other d-lineman in KC, tied for the team lead in sacks (with Derrick Johnson, last years' 1st round pick) and leads the team in forced fumbles (no on else has more than two).

I agree, For D-ROY my vote is for M anderson. He has the sacks, and 3 forced fumbles. we all seem to agree on the OROY, who else is in the defensive rookie hunt?

Agree, he doesn't deserve the all-around ROY and I'm not sure on the 'D' ROY from any other team. But he does deserve serious consideration for the 'D' ROY.

Another guy drinking too much orange and black kool-aid. The Bears have a great defense but have yet to prove that they can win in a big spot in the playoffs. Let's not annoint them yet. The regular season isn't everything just ask Peyton.

In my opinion they aren't the best team in the NFC. The New York Giants ARE. :D

We'll see next week who's the best then, when the Bears travel to NYG.

Agree, he doesn't deserve the all-around ROY and I'm not sure on the 'D' ROY from any other team. But he does deserve serious consideration for the 'D' ROY.

Yes he does. My vote would go for D Ryans with Anderson 2nd.