[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey commissioners- what do you think

205enforcer

We have a 10 person leaugue that requires 7 reject votes for a trade not to happen. It is a standard performance scoring setup. Team A is trading marion barber and team B is giving up Joe Horn and LJ Smith.

Team a is loaded at running backs and team B is in need of a running back

Does this seam to be a fair trade????

We have a 10 person leaugue that requires 7 reject votes for a trade not to happen. It is a standard performance scoring setup. Team A is trading marion barber and team B is giving up Joe Horn and LJ Smith.

Team a is loaded at running backs and team B is in need of a running back

Does this seam to be a fair trade????

Perfectly fair but I think you knew that already. Team A is leveraging his stockpile of RBs - this is basic supply and demand.

Perfectly fair but I think you knew that already. Team A is leveraging his stockpile of RBs - this is basic supply and demand.

I'd say it's HIGHLY slanted in favor of Team A, but if Team B is strong in WRs and TEs, there's no evidence of unseemly collusion going on.

If your league is stupid enough to have a rule that allows the owners to vote down a trade (regadless of their reasons, such as jealousy) then you get what you've asked for.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this trade. Presumably both owners involved in the trade are grown adults with no mental disabilities who have made the decision that this trade benifits their respective teams somehow. If someone suspects that they are trying to cheat by colluding to give Team A a stronger roster, then you need to do more than just reject a trade, you need to call them out in public and possibly eject them from the league. If your owners aren't man enough to do that, then the trade should go through.

If your league is stupid enough to have a rule that allows the owners to vote down a trade (regadless of their reasons, such as jealousy) then you get what you've asked for.

??? Not everyone is in a league with a bunch of 10 yr olds FYI.

How else are you supposed to handle possible collusion (which this is nowhere near)? The Supreme Being commish decides and no one else has a say? Yeah that makes sense.

How else are you supposed to handle possible collusion (which this is nowhere near)? The Supreme Being commish decides and no one else has a say? Yeah that makes sense.

Yeah. That's why you select a commish, so you don't have too many cooks in the kitchen.

Not every league has a feeble minded or ego-maniacle Commissioner. One person with common sense and some guiding principles should be able to easily guide a league of owners that are not a bunch of 10 yr olds FYI.

Not every league has a feeble minded or ego-maniacle Commissioner. One person with common sense and some guiding principles should be able to easily guide a league of owners that are not a bunch of 10 yr olds FYI.

likewise here. Whatever, to each their own.

thanks for the replies guys. you supported my thoughts exactly. I have this trade pending and have recieved 5 no votes. one more and the trade does not happen. got a couple hours to go. If it does not go through i am going to post the above responses on the home page. We have a 2 division format and both are fight ing for a playoff spot in seperate divisions. Both teams would be improving and that is why i feel we recieved the no votes