[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ya know, I don't hate the Pats

Hugh 0ne

yeah, guess should have held that comment for i dont hate the yankees, hate the yankees FANS forum......!!! my bad

just pointing out that EVERYONE hates the leader, unless its from your area....thats all.....travel a bit for work and i KNOW everyone hates the pats...I would too....but man some of these posts..... we hate Coach Bill cuz he wears a hoodie with cut off sleeves...we hate Brady cuz he got his ex pregnant...(yea, no one does that....!)......we hate Welker cuz he swore at a player.....just come out and say it....we hate the Patriots cuz their Good.....plan and simple.............respected the Yanks my entire life....hated them cuz they were good, but respected them!!

I said it earlier and I will say it again....

I 'hate' the pats as a Miami fan, but that is only natural.

I think Brady is the best QB in the league, hands down.

I thnk BB is brilliant.

I think they are a hell of a lot of fun to watch and I have been a big defender of them this year with the running up the score stuff.

It is mouthy fans that I hate. Its the UTs and Menudos. I like the Steelers but Menudo felt like he had to post 20 articles a day a couple years ago telling us how good they were. We get it. We watch football too. So much of the hate here comes from people not knowing when to enjoy their team winning. For some reason that joy isn't enough. They need to make others feel bad. Their joy is not complete until they shove it down others throats.

That is why there are SO many haters here. Sure, there are some that hate them because they are on top... but their being on top causes their fans to become classlesss - not all of them - but like everything in life its the minority on the extremes that yells the loudest. ((just look at skins and H8))

Edited by Duchess Jack

personally, i like being hated. and if you can't figure out why, then you're on the short end of the stick...

here, i'l give ya one you can use...call yourselves, The Hatetriots.

hate is good.

Sounds like something a Yankee fan would say :D

no, i dont have white hair and i'm not a woman.

i've been meaning to thank you for the 49er's sucking so bad,

it just makes that #1 pick the Patriots got look soooooo much better!

Thanks for helping contribute to the Patriots Dynasty.

:D

You remind me of that kid in Jr. High that would always talk smack but from a block away and then when you were confronted you would fall down and curl up in a ball and everyone just felt sorry for you and walked off and then once they got a block away again you would stand up and start talking smack again. You wouldn't happen to be in Jr. High still would you? I don't want your mom getting mad at me for picking on you since I am an adult :wacko: Oh and win your team wins 5 superbowls and does so by more than a field goal, than you call them a dynasty :D

You remind me of that kid in Jr. High that would always talk smack :D

and your still psychologicaly damaged...glad i could help. :wacko:

and dont be cut'n on my momma...or she'l be coming out there to

49er land and shove your head so far up your poop shoot

you'l be digging for gold with your eye teeth. :D

and your still psychologicaly damaged...glad i could help. :D

and dont be cut'n on my momma...or she'l be coming out there to

49er land and shove your head so far up your poop shoot

you'l be digging for gold with your eye teeth. :D

Actually I live in PHX lil' piggy and it must be fun for you to talk sh*t from the safety of your parents basement, I would be willing to bet if we were at a bar having this conversation you wouldn't be opening your mouth. Like I said you are "that kid". I am done with you, be gone lil' piggy. Go laugh at yourself somewhere else.

"if ya can't take the heat close your Browser...lol"

Don't blame him, he's from San Francisco. You know what the guys in San Francisco are like.

Oops...my bad. He's from Phoenix. He only "wishes" he could be in San Francisco :D

Edited by Crazysight

I was once in Tibet having a beer. After a couple, I turned to my wife and said, "Flk it, I'm going to see the Dalai Lama." I climb this big ass mountain and I'm all excited because I hear the Dalai Lama is a hipster and I'm nothing if I'm not cool. The Dalai Lama is facing away from me, wearing that maharishi-type robe. I call out to him and he turns around. Dam if it wasn't Bill Belichick. No foot massage this time but we played a game of Scrabble.

I was once in Tibet having a beer. After a couple, I turned to my wife and said, "Flk it, I'm going to see the Dalai Lama." I climb this big ass mountain and I'm all excited because I hear the Dalai Lama is a hipster and I'm nothing if I'm not cool. The Dalai Lama is facing away from me, wearing that maharishi-type robe. I call out to him and he turns around. Dam if it wasn't Bill Belichick. No foot massage this time but we played a game of Scrabble.

Now if only you could spell my name right. And for the record, I kicked your ass in that game of scrabble when I spelled "QUIXOTRY".

dude...LOL!!!...seriously, i am LAUGHING OUT LOUD at you!...true.

it's the f'n Internet chump!...if ya can't take the heat close your Browser...lol

to bad ya can't keep up. i was having fun punting you around....

:D

Nice verbal beat down man, you really kicked his ass, through and through. You're the best! :D

Bald faced LIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Everyone knows they don't have beer in Tibet. That's why nobody ever visits.

Bald faced LIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Everyone knows they don't have beer in Tibet. That's why nobody ever visits.

Hey dopey, did you read my post? I am nothing if I am not cool. I brought my own beer. Now run from me in great embarrassment at the internet verbal beatdown I have delivered upon you.

Hey dopey, did you read my post? I am nothing if I am not cool. I brought my own beer. Now run from me in great embarrassment at the internet verbal beatdown I have delivered upon you.

Your innernets are strong, Lando.