[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FYI: The Colts are gonna get killed tonight

CaptainHook

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Payton Manning,

Are you still alive? I really miss you. ? Would love to see you again.

Sincerely,

The End Zone

Dear Clever poster,

We've just entered the second quarter.

Peyton Manning's track record should give him a bit longer of a leash than what you're giving him.

This isn't a video game, sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes to get into the endzone

Yours truly,

Reality

Dear Clever poster,

We've just entered the second quarter.

Peyton Manning's track record should give him a bit longer of a leash than what you're giving him.

This isn't a video game, sometimes it takes more than 15 minutes to get into the endzone

Yours truly,

Reality

:D

Now Peyton can see what it's like to play with the receiving quality that Brady had for the first 6 years of his career.

:D Yeah. Brady only had three healthy WR's for the first 6 years of his career. 2 of which were undrafted, and a practice squad guy at left tackle, 2 undrafted free agent tight ends . . .

Edited by CaptainHook

I like how Peyton is looking at the previous play photos....just stop throwing the ball to the guys in blue idiot....

Not hurting my feelings, I have SD +3.5. FOR A LOT.

You're still a tasteless, classless maroon.

Wow... You're an angry one.

Actually, I'm not. I've been defending the Colts all night. I've taken EXTREME exception to Dysfunction Juntion, both in this thread and in the Gamblers Anonymous thread. My comments are in no way directed at the Colts, just to that A$$clown.

As an aside to all this repartee, have I just managed to catch TV games where Rivers stinks, or does he just stink in general? Seems to me every time I see a Charger game, he looks about as much like an NFL QB as JP Losman.

I think Rivers might be the same sorta QB as Rex Grossman - has decent tools and can look REALLY good when things are going well, but take him the least bit out of his comfort zone and he melts like butter in a microwave.