[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Sig Bet

Cowboyz1

Barber not receiving more touches has perplexed me as well. He should be the main RB as he's just better in ever facet of the game/position.

I get this feeling that Wade has a very cloaked game plan and Barber will be the man all day as I feel he has been spliting with JJ for just an occasion as this one. Barber is fresh and will be able to pound all night. I wouldn't be surprised is JJ plays in the first Quarter and Barber gets the next three.

Wade needs this game badly to save his rep and I am sure he has burned the midnight oil putting together just the right plan to isnure victory on Sunday. The players are hungry and Wade is starving. They will be ready.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other key is the Cowboys LB's getting to Eli. Pretty sure Roy (as bad as he is in pass coverage) can stick with this 2nd string TE, and Toomer and Burress aren't sneaky fast...so, I'm thinking Ware and James are free to attack most of the night and would expect Ware to have a game that goes down as Hugh.

Yep Cowboyz. I am so psyched for this weekend. I live in NJ so I am battling Giants fans daily. Including my dad. My brother , who brainwashed me as a child as to almost all of my favorite teams, is pissing me off this week because he is reading too much into the Jessica Simpson nonsense

That simpson nonsense is exactly that. I can't believe the crap the media digs up for stories. I hope she shows up to the game in a bikini with a "FOX" on each beast cup and "I love Romo" on her butt. Then at half time run on to the field and moon the cameras. Then get's back in the booth and puts on an Eli mask and let them run with it.

The media is just pissed because they can't get into the kids head and he is playing so well. She should be able to sit in the booth and watch the game without the crap like everyone else. Shameful that they make such a big deal about nothing. She probably feels pretty crappy that she can't enjoy the game like 70,0000 other fans that will be there cheering on their team.

That simpson nonsense is exactly that. I can't believe the crap the media digs up for stories. I hope she shows up to the game in a bikini with a "FOX" on each beast cup and "I love Romo" on her butt. Then at half time run on to the field and moon the cameras. Then get's back in the booth and puts on an Eli mask and let them run with it.

:D

I've been in Packer land working the past week so I have not been on that much, but COUNT ME IN!

I've been in Packer land working the past week so I have not been on that much, but COUNT ME IN!

Packerland could be anywhere in the world. Where are you?

Baldinger and Sterling Sharpe both pick the Giants this week.

I normally don't do Sig/Avy bets, but I'm down with this one.

BTW, for all the tards out there saying the Giants will have to play a hell of a game to win; this is the playoffs. Everyone has to play a hell of game to win. You can't just show up and expect to win a game. Also, say what you want about it, but momentum counts for a lot going into the playoffs. Dallas has looked like ass the last couple of weeks of the season and then had a week off. I say they look flat in the first half and are down by 10 at the break. They make a valiant but futile effort to come back in the second half.

G-men 24-17

BTW, for all the tards out there saying the Giants will have to play a hell of a game to win; this is the playoffs. Everyone has to play a hell of game to win. You can't just show up and expect to win a game. Also, say what you want about it, but momentum counts for a lot going into the playoffs. Dallas has looked like ass the last couple of weeks of the season and then had a week off. I say they look flat in the first half and are down by 10 at the break. They make a valiant but futile effort to come back in the second half.

G-men 24-17

You sure you don't need any help this weekend? :D

A sig bet seems rather anti-climactic for this game to me. But I don't want to miss a chance to hang a line on you guys ; so count me in. One more thing;...

No matter who wins you guys have to keep irish.

G-men 24-17

Well count me in as one of those tards, as IMO the Giants will have to play a hell of a game to win this one. Whereas, the Cowboys could play at less then their best and win. The Cowboys could very well play like crap for the first quarter or even half, be down by 10 and still pull ths game out. The same can't be said for the Giants, if they're down 10 at the half the ballgame's o-v-e-r (again my opinion). If the Giants are down 10, the running game would be useless ( may be any way), Eli will be feeling a ton of pressure and be forced into mistakes and then the Ginats would get a huge dose of MBIII. If the Cowboys are down, Romo is still capable of making plays with his arms and legs alike and will give the Boys a solid chance of making a comeback.

If there are those that disagree, that's cool cause that's what it's all about. If I'm wrong, I'll be here Sunday night to say so and take my lumps. It's all in fun for me. I can't wait for not only this game but all the games in general to be played as I'm going to enjoy each game and think they'll all be great!! Last weekend I wasn't too big on the Titan-Charger game as I feel the Titans just play ugly games. The rest were pretty solid. This weekend I think they're all great.

A sig bet seems rather anti-climactic for this game to me. But I don't want to miss a chance to hang a line on you guys ; so count me in. One more thing;...

Oh yeah, I knew you would be here for this one. Good to see ya Row. Ready to dance for a third time? You got to be more nervous then a Ho in church over this one though. Anyway I agree with the sig line being anti-climatic but you got any ideas to spice this one up seeings this is for a trip to the NFC Championship game and all?

Edited by Cowboyz1

We only let him out of the basement at times like this. He is kid of our uncle that knowone talks about.

Irish sorry about that leak in the bus, just whip that off there with a rag, you'll be ok. :D

We only let him out of the basement at times like this. He is kid of our uncle that knowone talks about.

Irish sorry about that leak in the bus, just whip that off there with a rag, you'll be ok. :D

Yeah...yeah...yeah. Couldn't help yourself, I know. Back to the business at hand. :D

You didn't have to remind me, I always do. :D

I knew you'd get a kick out of that.

I am not disagreeing with you but NY was pretty hot when Dallas went into NJ for game 2 this year after the Giants Bye and beat them handily. TO is the only concern here IMO. If you get him for a good portion of the game and he is not just a decoy Dallas will win by 10+

I think Dallas wins, but anyone who thinks the "Stars will have to line up perfectly" for NY to win is a blinded homer or hasn't been watching football. Based on the gems of knowledge I've seen Tootie drop regarding other teams, I'm assuming it's a combo of both.

Edited by bushwacked

I think Dallas wins, but anyone who thinks the "Stars will have to line up perfectly" for NY to win is a blinded homer or hasn't been watching football. Based on the gems of knowledge I've seen Tootie drop regarding other teams, I'm assuming it's a combo of both.

Maybe you could possibly consider that you're slightly off-base? :D After all it is only one man's opinion and quite honestly looking at both teams, I think I'm right on here. I've watched plenty of football as it's a huge part of my life, so that's not the problem. However, there may be some blind homerism in there. I won't discount the difference between Regular competition and Playoff competition though, along with the momentum factor. Those are two items that could definitely impact the outcome. But I do think the Cowboys still win, I'm just not sure they cover the spread.

Maybe you could possibly consider that you're slightly off-base? :D

Sure......

thinking about how it will take a minor miracle for NY to win by 3 points.........

Well, I still think that's crazy.

But I do think the Cowboys still win, I'm just not sure they cover the spread.

Well, that is a lot different scenario then what you were previously implying.

Edited by bushwacked

Sure......

thinking about how it will take a minor miracle for NY to win by 3 points.........

Well, I still think that's crazy.

Well, that is a lot different scenario then what you were previously implying.

Forget miracles. The G-men need to play flawless ball to win. If they have a game like they had against the Bucs, the Cowboys win. What I said a post ago is not different than what I said before. I really I don't think the Giants have a great shot at winning this game at all. Now whether they cover or not is another story. They need a perfect game to beat the Boyz and the Boyz don't need a perfect game, rather they just need to be solid whether they win by 3 or 10. That's what I said and I stand by it.

Edited by irish