[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 SMACKBOWL standings

DMD

Favorite at this point has to be RCWildcats or something to that is the name. He has all the PATS AND PACKERS. Nice job. Next season I may have to play the 2 team go for the gold like that. Not a bad idea. OOPs, edit, there are 3 owners with the same team, and Broncosn5 kicking it with a different team with 24 players. Impressive indeed

Edited by kickers play

Favorite at this point has to be RCWildcats or something to that is the name. He has all the PATS AND PACKERS. Nice job. Next season I may have to play the 2 team go for the gold like that. Not a bad idea. OOPs, edit, there are 3 owners with the same team, and Broncosn5 kicking it with a different team with 24 players. Impressive indeed

I hope that Pats and Pack win and both score in the hundreds. unfortunately, it was pointed out there are 3 of us with the same exact lineup.

I hope that Pats and Pack win and both score in the hundreds. unfortunately, it was pointed out there are 3 of us with the same exact lineup.

That's OK. If you all tie for first, just get the Bengals helmet and share it with the others. Loaf won't mind. :D

That's OK. If you all tie for first, just get the Bengals helmet and share it with the others. Loaf won't mind. :D

It really is time the Bengals updated their Unis...it was cool 20 years ago

someone explain to me why I picked an NE-GB superbowl to anyone that asked two weeks ago (and on the SB prediction thread), bet the Packers at 8-1 odds to win the SB two weeks ago, put in San Diego players on my smackbowl team cause didn't want to follow the herd on NE......and then put Dallas instead of GB for the NFC on my smackbowl team....I honestly don't know why I did that.....

dammittttt - if an SD/GB matchup happens, I'm going to be so pissed (then again, I have money on SD at 18-1 as well, so not that pissed)

240.74 Donutrun Jellies (17)

240.65 DMD (10)

:D
A moral victory occurs when a person, team, army or other group loses a confrontation, and yet achieves some other moral gain. This gain might be unrelated to the confrontation in question, and the gain is often considerably less than what would have been accomplished if an actual victory had been achieved. (wiki)
:D

Okay, clearly, I'm in this thing for the tube socks. Unfortunately, realistically, player count/overlap statistically diminish the likelihood of a Jelly uprising to that level in the final two rounds. Dang -- likely bare feet for another year. But to come in ahead of DMD? The Walter Camp of this cyber world? There might be some solace in that ... We've built a 0.09 lead after two rounds -- can the Jellies hold on?

:D Score points you powdery pastries!! :wacko:

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Well, it happens every year and once again, the Colts bow out of their first playoff game and the Cowboys not only were the #1 seed in the NFL, they are the only #1 NFC seed to actually lose in the divisional round.

And so tumbles many Smackbowl teams.

TOT Team (players left)

316.45 rhippens (13)

313.75 Keggerz (7)

313.14 Bier Meister (8)

Fusion representin' the TOP 3 :D

Perfect Strangers representin' the top 5. :D

Way to go guys (and me) :wacko:

Edited by keggerz