[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How deep is your "Man-Love"?

Ziachild007

:D You have had bad luck with the spamshirts. First Charlie Batch and now this?

Both pale in comparison to . . .

:D CHARLES ROGERS :D

No, really, that's my jersey collection: Charlie Batch (Lions' old home version), Chuck Rogers (Lions' new away), Chad Johnson (Bengals black w/orange).

ETA: Duce Staley (Eagles' home) :wacko:

:D:D:D

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

+1 Brandon Marshall

In a weird sort of way, I'm glad he was suspended for a couple of games this year. Otherwise, there's no way he would have fallen to me in our keeper league.

Meachem-Liked this kid last year and in college, me thinks he gives another option to that offense IF he can find multiple speeds so he can become more versitle.

Marion Barber-The man just punishes people.

Steve Smith- He is going to play MAD this year and that means going the distance in a lot of games. + his fav QB is back in action and has a Man Crush on him also.

:D CHARLES ROGERS :D

No, really, that's my jersey collection: Charlie Batch (Lions' old home version), Chuck Rogers (Lions' new away), Chad Johnson (Bengals black w/orange).

:D:D:D

Peace

policy

What other spamshirts do you have so I know who to get rid of?

:D

ATAP (2008 - 16 teams): gave up

Grossman, Rex CHI QB

Woodson, Andre' NYG QB

Colston, Marques NOS WR

Year 2009 Round 1 Draft Pick

got back:

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Davis, Andra CLE LB

DeCoud, Thomas ATL S

Year 2009 Round 4 Draft Pick

:D

:D CHARLES ROGERS :smash:

:pokey::D:D

Peace

policy

I still contend I have the worst... jersey... ever. #8 Chicago Bears. Yeah, I WISH it was a Grossman. :D

I've sig'ed my man-love. What have YOU got?

Um, more sense? :D

MAN CRUSH on DREW BREES... but i would only take him early 3rd round.. if i am a late pick.. cuz i can't give up a WR for that.... but Definetely Brees 2nd if I have 1st or 2nd pick.. cuz i still have a chance at a WR...

BRANDON MARSHALL/ STEVE SMITH... if they are around past the 5th round.. im all over them

JASON WITTEN... seen some people snatch him at 3... makes me cry... I would take him 4th or 5th...

CHAD JOHNSON... 7th round or later he's mine! risk involved but.. i love the guy.. talks poopy and busts his ass to back it up... now he's hurt bad.. but he hyped himself up so much for this season.. that he's gonna play through it anyways.

NATE BURLESON... wish he could still return but oh well... 8th round he's mine

• 1 year later...

Went 5 for 6 this year, but had to take him in the first round in two of my 3 redrafts. Luckily I was able to get Steven Jackson in the 2nd round of both drafts, so I still came away pretty solid at my RB1. The only draft I didn't get AJ on wasa non PPR draft where I had 1.01 and took Peterson. I guess I can live with that. :wacko:

Holy crap I didn't realize the first page and a half of this thread is from last year.

It sure was an interesting read before I figured it out, though.

:wacko: I'm glad you posted that. I was just going to ask about why Steve Smith was suspended, how Chris Johnson was dropping to rounds 7-11 when he's not making it out of round 1 in any of my drafts, or why anyone is drafting Chris Perry.

Really wanted to get Ray Rice, but had the last pick in the 5th (12 team league) and he ended up getting drafted at #9. We do an expansion draft (keepers) so everyone starts with 4 players then meet up and do a live draft. The draft starts with the 5th round.

DeAngelo Williams. Traded up to get him in my draft on Saturday at #5 and took him at #4 in my local. I firmly believe a repeat of last year is in order.

I have also snagged Schaub in both my leagues in the 6th round, I don't really have man-love for Schaub per se, but I think he is greatly undervalued.