[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow!

CaptainHook

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little surprised that BAL did not take a shot at one deep pass at the end of the half, once they got out to their own 20 yard line ... hoping for a long pass interference penalty if not a completion with only ~ 1 minute to go.

I'm not sure "maintaining possession to the ground" is needed on a fumble recovery, like it is on a catch. He had it, one knee down, lost it. I think it would have stood.

According to the halftime crew it is, could prove to be a big thing not challenging this.

Paging pig devilz, waterman...where you guys at? You're showing up online but I can see your posts in this thread.

uhm, watching the game.

more concerned right now that the Patriots can't sustain a drive/stop Bal on short yards than I am about the early turnovers.

we'll see what they do with the opening kickoff to start the second.....bad day in Pricksville so far.

Pats are done, but why did the Ravens drop a bomb on 3rd and 2 earlier? That was a bad call, they could have picked up that 1st down easy on the ground.

Going for the jugular

uhm, watching the game.

more concerned right now that the Patriots can't sustain a drive/stop Bal on short yards than I am about the early turnovers.

we'll see what they do with the opening kickoff to start the second.....bad day in Pricksville so far.

I am guessing Belichik lives there?

Edited by gbpfan1231