[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm at Charger practice right now...

tazinib1

Mathews is getting all the 1st reps....and looking good

Wish I could be there! The Mathews fitness thing was way overblown. He is healthy and in shape, just not camp shape and he admits that and will do things different next year. He was hurt by the lockout as were many first year players rolling into their second year.

He came in trim, strong and healthy, so it wasn't like he failed to work out in the off season, he just needs to work out smarter.

Wish I could be there! The Mathews fitness thing was way overblown. He is healthy and in shape, just not camp shape and he admits that and will do things different next year. He was hurt by the lockout as were many first year players rolling into their second year.

He came in trim, strong and healthy, so it wasn't like he failed to work out in the off season, he just needs to work out smarter.

Guess how many looks Tolbert got with the 1st unit.................

ZERO! And that was including the GL drills. Matter of fact, plays were going to Mathews more than any other player at the GL. Including play action.....and he caught every ball.

And I'll say it now, getting Mathews in the 4th/5th round where he is being drafted right now, is going to be a steal for your RB#2

ETA: A little side not about Qualcomm. No more draft beer!!! Its all plastic bottles now @ $9 a pop.

Edited by tazinib1

Guess how many looks Tolbert got with the 1st unit.................

ZERO! And that was including the GL drills. Matter of fact, plays were going to Mathews more than any other player at the GL. Including play action.....and he caught every ball.

And I'll say it now, getting Mathews in the 4th/5th round where he is being drafted right now, is going to be a steal for your RB#2

ETA: A little side not about Qualcomm. No more draft beer!!! Its all plastic bottles now @ $9 a pop.

That's the one reason I truly hate going to a game these days. Requires a small fortune to take a family of 4 to the games these days!

G

Still off the wagon?

That's the one reason I truly hate going to a game these days. Requires a small fortune to take a family of 4 to the games these days!

Kids don't need beer. :wacko:

Kids don't need beer. :wacko:

Ever try eating at the ball park? I mean that's what made it fun. Now to get a burger, fries and drink it's like $20 per person. Then throw in the (last I pad was $12 per beer so Qualcomm must be cheaper).

Meals for 4 = $80

Parking = $20

Additional Drinks = $40

Snacks = $20

Tickets for 4 = $120

Total = $280

When I was a kid, it would cost about $50 for a family of 4 to do the same thing.

Ever try eating at the ball park? I mean that's what made it fun. Now to get a burger, fries and drink it's like $20 per person. Then throw in the (last I pad was $12 per beer so Qualcomm must be cheaper).

Meals for 4 = $80

Parking = $20

Additional Drinks = $40

Snacks = $20

Tickets for 4 = $120

Total = $280

When I was a kid, it would cost about $50 for a family of 4 to do the same thing.

I wish for me last year 49ers game Tickets for 4 = $260.00 ( nose bleed )

Matthews always looks good, until he gets hurt. Which he does just about every season. Draft him, good luck and enjoy the six or so up and down weeks he will provide you. Tolbert will be a better RB this year also.