[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your current overall fantasy football record?

Hugh 0ne

14-22-1.

:tup:

And to think I used to offer fantasy advice in the Advice Forum. :wacko:

12-16

4-3, 4-3, 2-5, 2-5

Worst year ever. The two 4-3 teams have no chance at playoff success. I should just tank the season like I see happening in a few of my leagues.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My totals are in my sig, but I am off to a best-ever start, with a combined 16-3 record in three leagues. Of course, drafting Fred Jackson in three leagues paid off well, and I traded him in the signature league below for Brady and Garcon (I am hedging my bets that FJax does not maintain this pace all year, but I still hold him in 2 of 3 leagues).

6-8.

I'm 3-4 in both of my leagues, but it's much worse than it sounds. In one of them I have by far the fewest total points and very little prospect of getting better. Matt Ryan is officially on my lifetime black list. And so is Mendy. And Fitz. And Hightower. And. . . .

15-13 (4-3,2-5,5-2,4-3) The heart breaker is the 2-5 team is the oldest league I'm in that I started and the comissioner of. All other teams have a good chance at a playoff birth, though. :wacko:

Hugh - 0.392

Me - 0.396

Looks like I only have Hugh for company in the race for Most Atrocious Fantasy Football player.

WR's in my local:

Mike Williams :rofl:

Percy Harvin :rofl:

Eric Decker :brew:

Nate Washington :brew:

Robert Meachem :yay:

QB's in my local:

Joe Flacco :tup:

Josh Freeman : :wacko:

RB's in my local:

Ray Rice :bow:

Mark Ingram : :lol:

Darren Sproles :pc:

Brandon Jacobs :brew:

When Nate Washington and Darren Sproles are your best players, you know you're in deep sh*t.

Edited by Hugh 0ne