[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The huddle honesty Thread

whomper

Where do I begin? If we created an award for "Made the biggest fool of himself" for the Huddle Awards, I would be inducted into the Huddle Hall of Fame for it. Nuff said!

A few years back I said some things to Rovers in one thread that I wish I coulda had back. I try not to post on controversial topics while drinking anymore.

And there was that time I agreed with Cre8tiff, Bushie and Swammi in a thread. I think it was about tata's though.

without going into details...too often I prod people in areas where they are particularly sensitive, maybe beyond where they receive it in a good-natured way. I never mean it maliciously but I sometimes feel in hindsight that it was kind of uncool. that awareness does slow me down sometimes...obviously it hasn't stopped me completely.

without going into details...too often I prod people in areas where they are particularly sensitive, maybe beyond where they receive it in a good-natured way. I never mean it maliciously but I sometimes feel in hindsight that it was kind of uncool. that awareness does slow me down sometimes...obviously it hasn't stopped me completely. I'm a condescending prick!

Cliffs notes version.

without going into details...too often I prod people in areas where they are particularly sensitive, maybe beyond where they receive it in a good-natured way. I never mean it maliciously but I sometimes feel in hindsight that it was kind of uncool. that awareness does slow me down sometimes...obviously it hasn't stopped me completely.

It's good to see you acknowledge it at least.

Cliffs notes version.

I thought he was talking about sneaking up behind people, applying an ether rag and then :moon::pokey:

Every post I have ever read from Chief Dick got me thinking. Have you ever made a fool out of yourself at the huddle ? If so, post it here. dont be a pussy

:lol: that's gotta be the worst was wonderin what the hell you were gettin at #2 wood be when you wanted support for the early lawn mower#3 is Rovers expecting support for the dot head.

I think some people on this board are delusional as fack.

It's ringing a bell, but I can't confirm: American Psycho?

Common mistake. I'm definitely eccentric and I have a dry, odd sense of humor, but people who know me will tell you I'm dependable as the day is long and I wouldn't hurt a flea.

:lol: that's gotta be the worst was wonderin what the hell you were gettin at #2 wood be when you wanted support for the early lawn mower#3 is Rovers expecting support for the dot head.

I forgot about the lawn :lol:

For your reading pleasure:

http://forums.thehud...age__hl__mowing

Some great old timers were still around back then: Rez, proninja, Aqualung :( , Squeegie, Spain, etc. This place ain't what it used to be. :kicksrock:

:lol: I really thought everyone was going to agree with me..Then I got my tits lit :lol: