[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenny Britt Alert

do94nbpt

I think Kenny Britt is going to explode tonight regardless of his matchup. He seems very close to full health. A healthy Kenny Britt is a scary wide receiver regardless of opponent. What do you guys think? I have him ranked 8th and I think he can do better. Call me crazy but it is my gut feeling.

• Like 2

I'm putting Britt in the flex position for me tonight..All his quotes this week steered my confidence in pulling the trigger. He says he feels his best of the year so far and most of al, drum roll please..the Steelers are a MUCH different team on the road, I'm so rolling the dice on Britt tonight

Either way, I am hoping Kendall Wright gets some tonight.

+1. Can't think of a good reason for Britt, or any other Titans receiver to "go off," but moderate yardage and a TD for Wright would be a nice flex treat. Thursday night games usually fall short so we'll see.

Yeah, this is gonna be the Steeler's show. All their offensive weapons should post some pretty sweet stats tonight. Depending on a Titan is risky business.

I've been debating between Britt & Maclin all day. Right now I'm leaning toward Maclin. I'm sure I'll switch it a few more times before game time.

Exact same debate here. I went with Britt. Im a Steelers fan so if he tears him up at least I have something to show for the game. He was Matt's favorite target for brief moment in time.

Either way, I am hoping Kendall Wright gets some tonight.

1st half is almost over & Wright has been a no-show so far. Between him and Brown, I'm not liking my chances this week.

Edited by buddahj

1st half is almost over & Wright has been a no-show so far. Between him and Brown, I'm not liking my chances this week.

Yeah, I'm not exactly digging the -1 yard. I think Wright would have had value if PIT was blowing TEN out. Since they're not, it's going to take a miracle to get 5 non-PPR points out of the guy.

Yeah, I'm not exactly digging the -1 yard. I think Wright would have had value if PIT was blowing TEN out. Since they're not, it's going to take a miracle to get 5 non-PPR points out of the guy.

May not impact fantasy much but that catch by Wright was huge for a Titans upset.

Somehow I ended up with Britt AND Washington in my dynasty league.

I was checking going "hmm, they're both having reasonable nights, which did I start?" - oh, NEITHER. I guess I expect Armon Binns from CIN to have a nice game vs the Browns.

Somehow I ended up with Britt AND Washington in my dynasty league.

I was checking going "hmm, they're both having reasonable nights, which did I start?" - oh, NEITHER. I guess I expect Armon Binns from CIN to have a nice game vs the Browns.

DAMN YR BLACK HEART KENNY BRITT!

I started him in in all my dynasty leagues, but couldn't pull the trigger in my local redraft. I hope this is a sign of good times ahead.

He's back in my lineup ahead of Washington (and Binns, for that matter).

Other WRs can certainly have good games, and tonight isn't a total door-buster or anything but a healthy Britt can blow sh*t UP a few times a year.

Glad I went with my gut and started Britt. The best part about this game is he's clearly rusty, yet still got the most Titan targets and is having a respectable fantasy scoring game...Extremely encouraged going forward with the woeful Buffalo Bills D next weekend after Britt has 10 days of more rest...more Britt is coming this season folks!

• Like 1