[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

shucks

Cowboyz1

This game doesn't matter. Dallas will win the division, host a playoff game, and be done in the first or second round. Not bad, really.

I hope your right as anything can happen but man losing games like this is rough. If we keep losing players at this rate we won't be able to field a team of players any of us know.

I hope your right as anything can happen but man losing games like this is rough. If we keep losing players at this rate we won't be able to field a team of players any of us know.

Really, I don't see any other team catching Dallas in the East at this point. We've beaten them all so far, and they have their own issues. It's all good.

Another thing, how can a team have 23 players injured in back to back years. What gives.

Everyone has injuries bud its part of the game...Niners are playing without there #1 and #2 receivers and as of 3 weeks ago were starting guys off the street at linebacker and D line. No excuses you're only as good as your depth and how you play as a unit especially through trying times. It speaks volumes of your heart and chemistry as a team

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

Everyone has injuries bud its part of the game...Niners are playing without there #1 and #2 receivers and as of 3 weeks ago were starting guys off the street at linebacker and D line. No excuses you're only as good as your depth and how you play as a unit especially through trying times. It speaks volumes of your heart and chemistry as a team

I agree they have gotten a lot out of no name defensive line but our starers in the secondary or poor in talent and decision making. If not for Lee who is playing out of his mind with two more picks today, we get blown out. We need a running game badly. Sure hope waters is ok at Guard.

Injuries had nothing to do with losing this game though. It was pure stupidity in managing the clock. Simple case of the crutch time yips by the Coach. This isn't the first time either.

Really, I don't see any other team catching Dallas in the East at this point. We've beaten them all so far, and they have their own issues. It's all good.

Yeah, we were up 6 with 1:07 on the clock too and that didn't turn out so well. Not to be negative nancy but if that can happen then anything can. Losing that game was as far away from possibility at that point in the game for me. Even the announcers were calling it running up the new records of both teams. You know I think even the Cowboys D thought it was over and just went through the motions until the Durham play which woke everyone up. By then it was to late. Megatron and an okedoke by Stafford, game......

When did we all get so puzzyfied, that players aren't allowed to throw tantrums on the sideline anymore? Maybe Brady, Rodgers and Bryant had good reasons to be pissed. We find the Patriots way boring, but the opposite we find unacceptable.

Next time tell that idiot Dez Bryant not to mouth off about being as good or better than Megatron. I think that really pissed him off, and he showed Dez. At the same time the Lions D must have taken notice and decided they'd show Dez he ain't honda (3 catches with 2 TDs, not great).

Didn't see the game, but look forward to watching it on NFL Replay this week (Wed 9PM).

People enjoy watching Cowboys fans suffer, and Cowboyz1 being the biggest homer of them all makes it even sweeter when he posts threads after their horrible losses bemoaning his fandom.

Sorry C1, but you started about how bad your team lost, you don't seriously expect condolences from the folks here, of course we're going to pile on and add to your grief.

Next time tell that idiot Dez Bryant not to mouth off about being as good or better than Megatron. I think that really pissed him off, and he showed Dez. At the same time the Lions D must have taken notice and decided they'd show Dez he ain't honda (3 catches with 2 TDs, not great).

Didn't see the game, but look forward to watching it on NFL Replay this week (Wed 9PM).

People enjoy watching Cowboys fans suffer, and Cowboyz1 being the biggest homer of them all makes it even sweeter when he posts threads after their horrible losses bemoaning his fandom.

Sorry C1, but you started about how bad your team lost, you don't seriously expect condolences from the folks here, of course we're going to pile on and add to your grief.

Hey it's all a part of being an NFL fan. I come here win or lose always have and probably always will. Hell, I don't expect flowers when we lose and I sure poor on my fair share of punishment when we win so it's all good. That's what makes rivalry rivalry........This is mild compared to when all the fellas were around in years past. These guys now are a bunch of pansies compared to the good ole days. Hell, these guys are like mosquito bites compared to the hay-makers the old time huddlers used to pile on. I got skin like a cape buffalo and an attitude to match from way back when. The few that are still left know exactly what I mean.

AND WE Weren't EDITED EITHER...

So on to another week, and you know what my motto has always been.

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always talk $hit."

Edited by Cowboyz1

You need a thick skin, since you offer people plenty of opportunity with talking so much trash.

I'm an NFL fan, of a team that is often pretty bad. I just don't bother talking trash, since my team isn't going to back me up. That being said I was pleasantly surprised with how we hung with the Chiefs. After that game I'd say they're not as good as their record, or the Browns are vastly improved.

You need a thick skin, since you offer people plenty of opportunity with talking so much trash.

I'm an NFL fan, of a team that is often pretty bad. I just don't bother talking trash, since my team isn't going to back me up. That being said I was pleasantly surprised with how we hung with the Chiefs. After that game I'd say they're not as good as their record, or the Browns are vastly improved.

Dude many would never make it around here in times past. This place has gotten SOFT and when I say SOFT I mean SOFT. There use to be threads devoted to pounding your opponent every week. Half the fun was having your gang of fans vs. the others. Now you barely see any batter going on and what maybe one or two threads of team v. team thread each week. They were some of the funniest and fun threads to be a part of. Now seems nobody wants to back their team anymore. Who cares if you team isn't' any good. That's not the point, the point is you come in and defend their honor and take your lumps in order to give as good as you get. If you don't you can't come with it at all when they win.

It's like the "Firms" in Europe, you back your team on the street when they get beat on the pitch and visa verse. Hell whats the fun in staying quiet. Hell that's why their aren't but 20 people left on this board at anyone time. It's been sterilized and now all you get is WDIS and rants like this.

I miss the good ole days. Guys use to bring it week in and week out, sig line bets, avy bets, all kinds of wagers and $hit talking. Now it seems I'm the only one left to get things stirred up. :kicksrock:

Hell there use to be 100 people online at any one time and as game time approached man it was thick in here. Now sterile and lonely. SHUCKS! now ain't that a bich.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Dude many would never make it around here in times past. This place has gotten SOFT and when I say SOFT I mean SOFT. There use to be threads devoted to pounding your opponent every week. Half the fun was having your gang of fans vs. the others. Now you barely see any batter going on and what maybe one or two threads of team v. team thread each week. They were some of the funniest and fun threads to be a part of. Now seems nobody wants to back their team anymore. Who cares if you team isn't' any good. That's not the point, the point is you come in and defend their honor and take your lumps in order to give as good as you get. If you don't you can't come with it at all when they win.

It's like the "Firms" in Europe, you back your team on the street when they get beat on the pitch and visa verse. Hell whats the fun in staying quiet. Hell that's why their aren't but 20 people left on this board at anyone time. It's been sterilized and now all you get is WDIS and rants like this.

I miss the good ole days. Guys use to bring it week in and week out, sig line bets, avy bets, all kinds of wagers and $hit talking. Now it seems I'm the only one left to get things stirred up. :kicksrock:

Hell there use to be 100 people online at any one time and as game time approached man it was thick in here. Now sterile and lonely. SHUCKS! now ain't that a bich.

With all due respect, you should have seen it prior to your days here. I was involved in some avatar/sig bets with 30+ on each side of the fence. I really miss those days, but, the administrators decided to go another direction and this is what we are left with. Just for the memories, I pulled up some of the old avy's from bets in the past.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/SteelersPats.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/SteelersSquished.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/Cowboys-1.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/Childress.jpg

With all due respect, you should have seen it prior to your days here. I was involved in some avatar/sig bets with 30+ on each side of the fence. I really miss those days, but, the administrators decided to go another direction and this is what we are left with. Just for the memories, I pulled up some of the old avy's from bets in the past.

http://img.photobuck...teelersPats.gif

http://img.photobuck...ersSquished.gif

http://img.photobuck...o/Cowboys-1.gif

http://img.photobuck...o/Childress.jpg

What do you mean "prior to my days here" I was there. Notice my member #. Hell they got rid of that too. I was here from the beginning Member number 143. I have seen it all, and oh how the mighty have fallen. Sad to see such a great community drop off the face of the earth. Odd how human nature always finds a way to mess up a good thing. I bet someone is kicking themselves now. Could have had the premier site in all FF but now just a memory of what could have been. All over a ego trip from what I gathered.

Your right, I remember there use to be threads with tons of fans on both sides betting and banter galore. Now not ONE. Not one single team v. team thread. How is that possible?

Edited by Cowboyz1

I want to show you the texts that transpired between me and a fellow huddler that is a Cowboys fan in the final minutes of that game word for word. This shows the confidence level of most Cowboys fans in our beloved teams inability to finish a game

Him: This will be difficult for Romo to F up. Can he do it ?

Me: They should let Orton take the knee

Him: LOL

Me: That holding sucked. I dont like them having a minute. a lot can happen in a minute like a full sex session between my wife and I

Him: LOL

(Lions get ball, rip down the field and score)

Me: I told u

Him: Jesus

Him: OMG

Me: I had no doubt we would be in trouble here

Him: Unbelievable

Me: I knew the holding call sunk us

Him: So stupid. Just typical dumb plays

Me: They just suck no other way to say it. I am actually stunned that the announcers were talking like this was a Dallas victory with 1 minute left

Him: So what are you wearing ?

Me: Assless chaps and nipple tassles :brow:

:pc: 1077, then 415. Bushey was 143

Thanks I knew you'd check it for me, but what does 1077 mean? For some reason I though I was in the 100's though 415 is correct. In any case I was here in the beginning when it was a site to behold.

I will say I do recall many sig & avatar bets years ago on this site , most were for one week but some were for an entire month !

yep that was a time. We had the best group of folks and was only growing. ohh what could have been. The knowledge and competition was awesome. Trolls were run off in hilarious fashion, the site policed itself for the most part and when it didn't the countdown to the DMD's dreaded thread gun was just great. I remember coming to the site all day long everyday and looked forward to the content on Mondays. Now were lucky to get a few threads worth reading and hardly any as amusing.

It's like hanging out at your old fishing hole while knowing all the fish are gone from industrial waste poisoning. Every once in a while you throw a line in just to get a few nibbles by some deformed juvenile perch wishfully thinking that just maybe the water has cleared up and some big bass have found there way back. :kicksrock: