[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Merry Christmas Everyone

Cowboyz1

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. I thought that just maybe I would get a nice present from the Cowboys this year, but evidently, been to naughty again and I'm due yet another lump of coal.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas all you Fantasy Footballers. Here's to another year of Fantasy and to all a great new year.

• Like 1

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. I thought that just maybe I would get a nice present from the Cowboys this year, but evidently, been to naughty again and I'm due yet another lump of coal.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas all you Fantasy Footballers. Here's to another year of Fantasy and to all a great new year.

Looks like you got Jon Kitna in your stocking,. Merry X-mas! You're welcome!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone.

I know I'm supposed to say happy holidays now but I can't stand all the new politically correct stuff. The next thing you know they'll be changing more and more rules and then before you know it in 5-10 years there probably won't even be a Christmas holiday. Instead the month of December will be known as gift giving month where retailers run fake sales to make people think they got a deal. And don't get me started on gift cards. The demise of Christmas started when Roger Goodell invented those damn things.

See you all next year!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for another memorable year with all you here at the huddle. I am glad I came back some time away from this place you all certainly make it a much more enjoyable to play this game. Thanks to everyone I have bantered back and forth with about fantasy football during the year and again I will never forgot December 23rd, 2012 the night the huddle was right there play by play down to the final play as I won the NFFC Championship. If not for you guys I may not have kept my sanity that night. So here is hoping that some day we get to do that again in the near future.

• Like 1

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I wanted to thank The Huddle for all the help during this year! 12 team touchdown only league and won the Super Bowl this year!!! Thanks for all your help, First Time winner!! I have been with The Huddle for about three years, have been in the Bowl twice! Thanks again!! RD ELITE