[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crow Now being Served.......Come get you some Cowboy haters

Cowboyz1

awwww damn. this would hold water except you were MIA all week. Murray was less of a factor than just about anybody running for 100 yards could be. He did have a big drive to end the game, but the rest of the game he was under 3 YPC. You guys completely shut down our offense and made a big play when you needed to. 3rd and freaking 20. You played your best game and we played our worst. Enjoy it while you can and hope we don't meet again. Nicely done.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Until the last drive, Murray was 21 for 64 and was the third best Cowboys RB to see the field. Caught us on our heels after the 3rd and 20. We played our worst game in two seasons, the Cowboys played their best, and the Seahawks still win without the catch of the year on 3rd and 20. Puff your chests out, you earned it.

Until the last drive, Murray was 21 for 64 and was the third best Cowboys RB to see the field. Caught us on our heels after the 3rd and 20. We played our worst game in two seasons, the Cowboys played their best, and the Seahawks still win without the catch of the year on 3rd and 20. Puff your chests out, you earned it.

Dude, the Seahawks were flat out beaten. They didn't play there worst game. Russell was not allowed to run, Lynch was held in check by our front, and our secondary covered their wide outs like a blanket all day. The Cowboys O line dominated the defensive line of the Hawks and Romo made magic happen with his arm. You're damn right that 3rd and 20 was a ridiculous throw and catch. We even gave you 10 points so don't sit there and tell me they played their worst game and we played our best because we didn't play our best. Our best game does not include a muffed punt (7 points), a fumble snap (3 points), and a blocked punt for a touchdown. That's 17 points gift wrapped. Give me a break. If that is our best game then hell, look out league when we do play our best. The Seahawks just got out played and out muscled. We did to them what they did to everyone else for the past two years. Seattle was what 18-1 at home until today. So your damn right I'm going to puff my chest today because we came into your house and took it to the reigning SB champs and we did it in spite of three plays you can't have on Sundays.

Oh and you mean Murray, the guy that has tied Jim Brown with 6 consecutive 100 yard games to start a season is the third best running back on the Cowboys roster huh..........Well hell we should be able to get multiple first round picks for Randle and Dunbar then. Retarded......... :wacko:

Seriously, you need to watch that game again without your Seagoggles, and that silly looking beak on your nose!

Glad to see your finally coming around to see things my way by broadcasting the truth in your sig....... :tup:

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 3

They dominated you, in your house. If not for some bonehead turnovers this one would have been a clear cut victory. You're delusional!

• Like 2

is 21/32 for 250 2td/0 a torching? seems like an off day for qb's like peyton, rodgers, brees. these seem like alex smith numbers. whenever a team wins or loses, there is a certain amount of credit or blame to go around. how would you divide the pie for this win? what players or elements contributed x, y, and z %?

Dallas O Line gets to eat all the pie.

I suspect if the roles had been exactly reversed ... Seattle goes to Dallas and lays down an ass whuppin' ... and the game looks closer than it was because of Seattle miscues that were turned into point ... that your take on the game would be vastly different. Seattle didn't give that game to Dallas, Dallas TOOK the game and there was nothiing Seattle could do about it.

The Seattle defense was not able to stop the Dallas run game and they were not able to stop the Dallas passing game, conversly the Dallas defense was very effective stopping both the run and pass games of Seattle. If you can't pass, you can't run, you can't stop the pass and you can't stop the run you are likely going to lose.

• Like 1

Seriously, you need to watch that game again without your Seagoggles, and that silly looking beak on your nose!

The king of homerism telling someone to stop being such a homer?

Nobody says it better than Cowboyz1, but I will add my two cents.

For those who say "wait and see how they choke in December", I say this.

Do those Cowboy teams of the past look the same as this one?

What about the attitude you're seeing? This is a winning team with a fighting attitude and a chip on their shoulder.

I predict now y'all will be eating crow in the playoffs.

:coach:

^ Nowhere near the top of the league in penalties, running the ball, winning turnover battles, playing good defense... This is a team unlike any Cowboys team in recent memory and actually appears to be built for the playoffs.

• Like 1

There is a decades long established propensity to find ways to lose games in November and December, no matter how strong the start ... DECADES LONG. So while I am encouraged, I will remain somewhat skeptical until they demonstrate an ability to play like this in November and December, winning games that matter.

• Like 1

There is a decades long established propensity to find ways to lose games in November and December, no matter how strong the start ... DECADES LONG. So while I am encouraged, I will remain somewhat skeptical until they demonstrate an ability to play like this in November and December, winning games that matter.

Come on Grits, come on off the fence. Your balls must have enough splinters in em to build a book of matches. Here's one more stat for you to chew on.

In the loudest stadium in the land, the Cowboys had ZERO false starts. ZERO. Now when was that last time you saw a Cowboys team not move back 5 yards a few times on a critical series. Seriously, you have to admit this team is different then the others. :reporter:

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

I remember watching an nfl network snippet week 1 on my XBX1 about how horrible the Cowboys D was going to be. They lost some players from last year and yadda yadda yadda. Those guys need to eat some crow as well. The media gave these guys zero chance - and now they're serious contenders.

• Like 1

Today I don't care what they do in December.They came inside your house, knocked you out and stole your fn lunch money. Deal with it

• Like 1

Come on Grits, come on off the fence. Your balls must have enough splinters in em to build a book of matches. Here's one more stat for you to chew on.

In the loudest stadium in the land, the Cowboys had ZERO false starts. ZERO. Now when was that last time you saw a Cowboys team not move back 5 yards a few times on a critical series. Seriously, you have to admit this team is different then the others. :reporter:

How many times have you let Sally Lucy trick you into trying to kick the football on Thanksgiving?

Edited by Grits and Shins

How many times have you let Sally Lucy trick you into trying to kick the football on Thanksgiving?

You're right, but remember what I did to that btch last time she tried to pull that crap. If it wasn't for the laces, she'd still have teeth.

I get you Grits. I'm telling you though, this has the feeling of a special kind of year. The chicken bones are coming up stars buddy.

Edited by Cowboyz1

The cowboys made Seattle play a bad game on their home turf. Seattle didn't play poorly for sh1ts and giggles.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1