[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom brady record and stats post cheating

pats fans classy as always

Ya man...it's us...we're the ones running around comparing other players to steroid and doping cheats and tearing down other franchises and their success.....it's us!

It's funny how this one guy, a colts fan, has little to say....but before bradys suspension was lifted he's running around popping his fingers off about how brady is the equivalent to Lance Armstrong or whatever .....now he's got nothing to say.....what are u guys gonna say when brady and the Pats win 12 games in their sleep again? This was supposed to be thr week thr big bad bills got the job done so u could all have a quick laugh....what will your next excuse be when the pats continue to kick teams teeth in? That's all I'm asking

hmmmmm. kick teams teeth in ? I think u had too many drinks in you during both games. They won by 1 td vs a steelers team that totally didn't show on offense with no Bell and no Bryant and an atrocious def AND while Pit missing 2 fg. Then yesterday they collapsed and barely got out of Buffalo with a win. Yes they won both but I think you're overstating their domination so far.

• Like 4

hmmmmm. kick teams teeth in ? I think u had too many drinks in you during both games. They won by 1 td vs a steelers team that totally didn't show on offense with no Bell and no Bryant and an atrocious def AND while Pit missing 2 fg. Then yesterday they collapsed and barely got out of Buffalo with a win. Yes they won both but I think you're overstating their domination so far.

They're not supposed to win at all without cheating ....they were supposed to lose to buffalo.., big bad buffalo ....how many points did they score against the vaunted bills?

Hey maybe your squeelers will get another Crack at the champs come playoff time so you can find another excuse...good luck with that

Rape, woman beating, suspended for drugs, linebacker leading the league over the yrs in fines for headhunting. Classy as hell...

lets not forget their coach trying to trip a player running back a kick.....thats very classy...all class matter of fact.....

"wahhhhh my headsets didnt work in crappy weather...wahhhhh"

Rape, woman beating, suspended for drugs, linebacker leading the league over the yrs in fines for headhunting. Classy as hell...

+1. Pretty sure if your quarterback is Ben the Rapist you have no business talking about class. I know what Pittsburgh was, but that's not what they are.

Apparently some people enjoy having conversations with themselves, as well as "liking" their own posts. :lol:

Pats fans are very good at this. Just look at how they talked themselves into actually believing that Brady didn't cheat or lie about it. That's some major delusion, and contrary to all logic and yet Pats fans have done it.

Pats fans are very good at this. Just look at how they talked themselves into actually believing that Brady didn't cheat or lie about it. That's some major delusion, and contrary to all logic and yet Pats fans have done it.

Contrary to logic? Even judge Berman was perplexed as to what the evidence was against the patriots ....and he wasn't even supposed to touch that part of it.....there wasn't any evidence ....tom brady never missed a game and is hanging 400 plus on teams after they've done nothing but run their mouths

The only delusional people are guys like yourself who can't see the light ....tom brady is the best to do it....the proof is in the pudding

Contrary to logic? Even judge Berman was perplexed as to what the evidence was against the patriots ....and he wasn't even supposed to touch that part of it.....there wasn't any evidence ....tom brady never missed a game and is hanging 400 plus on teams after they've done nothing but run their mouths

The only delusional people are guys like yourself who can't see the light ....tom brady is the best to do it....the proof is in the pudding

Still don't understand what the court ruling was even about, I see.

• Like 2

Still don't understand what the court ruling was even about, I see.

I know what the ruling was about ....which is why I said he wasn't even supposed to touch that part....but Berman still made several comments about the nfls lack of evidence ....which is funny since people want to call pats fans delusional and say we ignore all logic ....yet a fed judge didn't even know exactly what evidence the nfl was presenting and said it was weak at best.....don't come in here telling me I don't know what the ruling was about ...you obviously didn't read my reply too well

Your stream of consciousness style of writing is super-annoying.......Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady......I'm not delusional, you're delusional........I'm so glad the Packers are the classiest organization in football......Can you believe Tom Brady is a Trump supporter?

Cool story...lemme know when a rod plays in 6 superbowls ....brady and trump have been friends for years ....only idiots get worked up about national level politics ...it's all a joke and a scam....it's the equivalent to pro wrestling ....

Can we stop this Brady is nothing without Gronk silliness? Is he better with Gronk around? Of course, but let's not forget that Gronk hasn't been around forever. Brady was pretty damn good before he showed up (no need to even explain that) . . . he also posted a league high QBR of 77.01 in Gronk's rookie year when he only caught 40 passes - are people going to say that Gronk was the reason for that great season? I sure hope not.

Perhaps what people should also be considering is how Brady makes his receivers (i.e., it's not all vice versa, guys - it's a 2 way street). Randy Moss was on a decided downward spiral when he came to NE - all Brady did was give him arguably the greatest season of his career . . . in his 10th season in the league. Welker? Edelman? Would those even be household names without Brady?

The Brady cheating thing is played. Yes - he played with deflated balls. What's he done since halftime of that Indy game again? I mean, come on - if you really think deflated balls and/or cheating (please keep in mind that the only other cheating the Pats have been accused of benefits the defensive side of the ball - not the QB) have had anything even approaching a material impact on Brady's performance as a QB, I think you're nuts.

I need no excuses nor did I make any. 6 superbowls no drama, one of the classiest organizations in the business. I should of known better than to try and insert some logic into your thick fully *inflated* skull

As a Browns fan I have much more respect for the Steelers organization than i ever would for the Pats, same goes for Jerry and his squad. They know how to win, and generally don't have all this nonsense and drama like some other teams. They're not choir boys, but then no NFL franchise is. The PIT fans can be a big chivesie with how they dismiss pro football champs prior to the SB era. But they're hardly alone in that (cough Cowboys cough).

Well he must have been doing a good job hiding it, been a member here for years and didn't see this much nonsense from him or I'd remember it. Like somebody else said, it's on the UT level.

:pc: He was like that when he first joined, but had toned it down until this.

• Like 1

Analogizing to times before social media, rampant internet usage and everything that comes along with the information age is, to me, a pointless endeavor. I guarantee that many of the successful franchises of yesteryear "cheated" in many ways (none of them were illegally roided out at all, I bet) - it's just that nobody found out about it and/or it was never exposed if they did. They didn't have 363849 reporters and bloggers skulking around trying to find stories back then. They didn't have countless outlets to cry foul to, if only to see their names in print. There's a reason why the majority of NFL "insiders" care a lot less about all of this crap than the general public does - they know that it goes on and that it's been going on for decades. Steelers did it, Cowboys did it (google Jimmy Johnson and Belicheck when you get the chance - there are some interesting stories out there, IIRC), they all did it.

Of course, I could be wrong. But I don't think so.