[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shhhhhhhhhhh........

Seahawks21

Hawks21 gets a lot of reaction with a fraction of the bandwith Cowboyz1 uses.

i think one comes from ignorance (and blind optimism), and the other arrogance. plus, 1 guy has been doing it for at least 10 years for a team that often floats around 8 wins.

Lynch will probably be back by then.

In which is much better than what they got - but lets face it. He's becoming a shell of the former 'Beast Mode' Lynch we all knew these last few years. Not trying to take anything away from Seattle as they've been playing some great ball lately - but I don't see how they'll get by Carolina or Arizona in the playoff's.

In which is much better than what they got - but lets face it. He's becoming a shell of the former 'Beast Mode' Lynch we all knew these last few years. Not trying to take anything away from Seattle as they've been playing some great ball lately - but I don't see how they'll get by Carolina or Arizona in the playoff's.

Remember that Lynch was toting the rock against the likes of Carolina, Arizona, St. Louis, etc, while Rawls got the cupcake part of the schedule to beat up. Rawls also got the fruit of a line starting to improve. Lynch looked really good in a couple of games where he didn't have great stats, he just didn't have any room whatsoever, but the fight was still there. I am not afraid at all of Carolina. We've beat them several times over the past few years in their house, and had them down two TD's in the 4th quarter earlier this season. Arizona poses a tougher challenge IMO. They picked apart our cover-3 in our house.

Lynch was playing hurt and the O line is much better now than at the beginning of the season. I'd pump the brakes a tad on putting him out in the pasture. As far as Arizona or Carolina in the playoffs; we may see. But, while Seattle lost to both teams earlier in the season; they still were close games where Seattle gave up late leads. Granted, Carolina is looking better now also. I question your insinuation that it's an impossibility that Seattle can beat either one of those teams.

Edited by Bobby Brown

when the Hawks play someone with a decent defense (Cardinals or Panthers) they have the tools to shutdown Baldwin 1-1. Good luck with that!

Baldwin went 7-134-1TD against Arizona several weeks ago (the Hawks also put up 30+ points). And its not like other receiving options aren't putting up numbers. Offense isn't the concern; its the secondary against better competition that is in question.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Certainly not trying to discredit Seattle. Anything's possible when you make the playoff's which they're on their way of doing. The return of Lynch will certainly help (if he is in fact ready by then) but you also need remember that Seattle likely won't be playing at home in the postseason either.

Other than that - don't really know why I keep coming back to this thread. My comments aren't a slam against Seattle, just coming from someone not looking through the homer goggles..

someone not looking through the homer goggles..

:chuckle:

You are one of the bigger anti-Hawk posters on this board (although I realize some of that is likely towards one certain poster) and I'd opine that your Cards homerism shines through pretty good. I was simply referring to some on the field realisms that contradicted some stuff you are throwing against wall.

Edited by Bobby Brown

:chuckle:

You are one of the bigger anti-Hawk posters on this board (although I realize some of that is likely towards one certain poster) and I'd opine that your Cards homerism shines through pretty good. I was simply referring to some on the field realisms that contradicted some stuff you are throwing against wall.

:pc: He is a Colts homer first, then the Cards.

• Like 1

Baldwin went 7-134-1TD against Arizona several weeks ago (the Hawks also put up 30+ points). And its not like other receiving options aren't putting up numbers. Offense isn't the concern; its the secondary against better competition that is in question.

Please change your name to Seahawkz1

using words like opine and succinct. Bout all that's different. At least he doesn't wait til his team beats a few tacoty teams before he chirps :)

Meh. I've been here all season. I have no desire to participate in your attempt at a child like slap and tickle fight. I was simply talking some football on a football board. Methinks you are a bit of a sensipoo.

• Like 1