[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shhhhhhhhhhh........

Seahawks21

I get that. Dude has solid football and fantasy takes too. I definitely pay attention when he is talking about Seattle players or prospects from the Northwest.

The point is that he straight up vanished when you guys were having a rough time earlier in the year, but came roaring back with this thread after some wins. That is some weak sauce.

If I understand the issue correctly, you and others consider it to be bad form to only post about your team when they are playing well, and not have posted when they were playing poorly? Is that the gist of it?

I don't really see why that's a big deal. We already have plenty of Cowboys fans that already dominate with posts about when a team is playing poorly. I've never seen so many glass half full or half empty arguments this year. I don't think we need more Seahawks posts speculating the same thing.

If I understand the issue correctly, you and others consider it to be bad form to only post about your team when they are playing well, and not have posted when they were playing poorly? Is that the gist of it?

I don't really see why that's a big deal. We already have plenty of Cowboys fans that already dominate with posts about when a team is playing poorly. I've never seen so many glass half full or half empty arguments this year. I don't think we need more Seahawks posts speculating the same thing.

It's not a big deal. Just calling out some fair weather $hit talking.

• Like 1

I think Minny gets rolled

I'm not going to lie and say I think the Vikings will win this game. To be honest I will be surprised if they do. Looking at the weather for Sunday there is an expected high of 0 degrees. I do believe that will help us, not because we are used to the cold but because I think that will turn the game towards the Vikings strengths and even the playing field a bit more. The Vikes will have to play a very good game to win this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Shhhhhhhh - Seattle's still sleeping

LMAO! Yeah, gonna be a long winter's nap.

• Like 1