[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Got another trade proposal. You helped me out in the past so thanks again.

My team 4-5

QB = Ryan, Stafford

RB = Gurley, Ware/C.West, Howard, Dixon, Powell, Rawls

WR = M. Evans, Dez, M. Thomas,

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team 7-2

QB = Rodgers, Wentz

RB = Stewart, Mathews, Hyde, M. Davis,

WR = Green, Hopkins, Matthews, Benjamin, Wallace, Kerley

TE = Kelce

He has offered me M. Wallace for J. Howard, should I accept? I don't know a lot about M. Wallace and not sure if he is for real. Also, looking at Howard's schedule he has some great matchups particularly in the playoff run.

What do you think would be a good trade for me here? Or should I just stay put?

My team 4-5

QB = Ryan, Stafford

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team 7-2

QB = Rodgers, Wentz

TE = Kelce

He has offered me M. Wallace for J. Howard, should I accept? I don't know a lot about M. Wallace and not sure if he is for real. Also, looking at Howard's schedule he has some great matchups particularly in the playoff run.

BTW this is a 12team PPR

So I'm thinking about dropping Starks for Houston D as I currently have Philly but I'm terrified of their matchup with the Falcons. I don't need Starks as I have Bell/D Will Freeman/Coleman and Latavius for RB's but it sucks dropping such a nice prospect. If I drop Philly's D there's a pretty good chance I won't get them back next week and I don't trust Houston for more than this week. Thanks for the help!

In a 12 person PPR, I have Gore and Latavius Murray on byes. I have Jordan Howard (RB1), with Jacquizz Rodgers, Dion Lewis, and Christine Michael on the bench. I don't think Rodgers or Lewis will play, and I'm not risking playing Michael again after last night's sorry performance. So, off waivers, here are some of my best choices are Hightower, James Starks (who may not play), DuJuan Harris, and Chris Ivory.

Thoughts??

Thanks!!

Hey man. Question for ya! Top 3 RBs OR WRs to pickup who are gonna be the biggest help for this bye week. I'm more interested in short term.

Available:

Bibbs

Rishard Matthews

Barber (I have Martin/Quizz)

Hightower

DuJuan Harris

JJ Nelson

Cole Beasley

Travis Benjamin

I just got a trade offer.

I give M. Crabtree

I get B. Marshall,R. Woods or S. Smith my choice and AP for a keeper if I wanted. Do I do it both Marshall and Crabtree have off weeks but I was thinking they equal each other out and if I added Smith or Woods that would help my other wr problem. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Does this trade seem fair? Full PPR. The other owner wants Brown pretty bad and I told him it would cost him either Bell or Johnson. He said send him an offer.

This is what I was going to propose (I really need RB help)

My Brown, Booker for his Johnson, Jeffery.

Here is my team:

RB
McCoy, Gillislee
Booker
Duke Jr
Jaquizz

WR
Brown
Cooper
Beasley
Sanu
Britt

My team 4-5

QB = Ryan, Stafford

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team 7-2

QB = Rodgers, Wentz

TE = Kelce

So I shot that trade down, I'd rather have Howard. What do you think about Gurley for Hopkins? That might be our middle ground or should I not make a trade at all and stay put.

Hi lantern..... Advice please. 10 team ppr league. I have Brady Stafford Ingram Booker L Murray Michael Rawls D Lewis AJ green Landry m Jones reed ..... Would you trade Murray for Jimmy Graham. Was looking at cover for reed but also as flex and play them both.

Hey GL.

My two current TEs are Gary Barnidge and Jack Doyle.

The following are three notable TE options currently on my league's WW.

Zach Ertz

CJ Fiedorowicz

Lance Kendricks

Willing to dump none, one or both of my current TEs and replace with none, one or two of WW options.

Who do you recommend I dump (if any) and who do I replace them with (if any)?

Looking for stable play with upside over next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks!

Oh, and which of all above would you start this week? Hope I didn't lose ya in my convoluted question :)

Edited by Zeus69

Is Matt Jones worth rostering? My RBs are not that strong but I could use the roster spot to maybe stash Sammy Watkins. Below is the list of my RBs.

Coleman, Tevin ATL RB (Q)

Harris, DuJuan SFO RB

Hightower, Tim NOS RB

Hyde, Carlos SFO RB (Q)

Johnson, Duke CLE RB

Jones, Matt WAS RB

Kelley, Rob WAS RB

Ware, Spencer KCC RB

Edited by Football Fever

PPR league and my roster is in my signature.

I started 5-1 and am now about to be 5-4 after tonight. I've gotten decimated by injuries and busts through the season. We have 3 more games before playoffs and I'm barely hanging onto a spot. We are only allowed to carry 5 RBs and 5 WRs on our roster so I'm not able to drop my 3rd QB and get an RB, etc.These waiver wire pickups this week are huge for my team. Players I'm potentially gonna drop are McKinnon, Matt Jones, Coates. The waiver wire has:

SSS

Rob Kelley

Paul Perkins

Kenneth Dixon

Dejuan Harris

Cordarelle Patterson

Eli Rogers

So for starters, would you drop McKinnon over jones? Gruden said jones has to earn his way back but McKinnon just hasn't been able to do anything and his O-line/RBBC isn't helping.

Second, how would you prioritize these guys? And if you see someone else on my roster you think I should drop then let me know.

Kelley, Dixon, Perkins, - Harris is only viable if Hyde is out. Patterson and Rodgers aren't worth a roster spot.

I would drop McKinnon for Kelley since you have Jones. IF Jones gets the starting job back great you have him, if not, well you have the starter in Washington regardless, plus the Minn OL is atrocious right now.

Hey GGL,

Need your sage advice again. Other than Antonio Brown, which 3 WRs would you pick if you were in a must-win situation for week 10. Please rank them in order #1 - #3. Thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!!

Currently, my WR's are:

Antonio Brown

Marvin Jones Jr (bye)

M Sanu

Jamison Crowder

Sammie Coates

On the wire, the following WRs of significance are available:

Chris Hogan

Adam Humphries

Marqise Lee

C Patterson

Dontrelle Inman

Eli Rogers

Taylor Gabriel

Albert Wilson

Hey AppleSauce.

Hogan, Humphries, and Inman (if Travis Benjiman is out are viable options).

Crowder, Sanu, Coates. (outside of AB)

QB streaming for this week due to Luck's Bye.

Choices:

Cousins @ Minnesota

Siemian @ New Orleans

Cutler @ Tampa Bay

Keenum @ NY Jets

Fitztragic vs Rams

This would have been Cousins hands down if it were not for that Minnesota defense that makes QB stats disappear.

Not the best options. I would say roll with Cutler, coming off the bye and TB D isn't good vs the pass.

10 team standard

I have Rivers/ Winston

Would either Tyrod or Bortles be an upgrade in your opinion? Bortles schedule looks tough but Tyrod and Winston have easy schedules.

Noway. Rivers, and Winston have great schedules going forward, esp in the playoffs.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

My team 4-5

QB = Ryan, Stafford

TE = Bennett, Pitta

His Team 7-2

QB = Rodgers, Wentz

TE = Kelce

I would stand Pat. I would not trade Howard, esp for Wallace, he's a boom/bust guy.

So I'm thinking about dropping Starks for Houston D as I currently have Philly but I'm terrified of their matchup with the Falcons. I don't need Starks as I have Bell/D Will Freeman/Coleman and Latavius for RB's but it sucks dropping such a nice prospect. If I drop Philly's D there's a pretty good chance I won't get them back next week and I don't trust Houston for more than this week. Thanks for the help!

If you don't see yourself needing or playing Starks (since you have depth in case of an injury) then you can drop him to grab a D for this week.

In a 12 person PPR, I have Gore and Latavius Murray on byes. I have Jordan Howard (RB1), with Jacquizz Rodgers, Dion Lewis, and Christine Michael on the bench. I don't think Rodgers or Lewis will play, and I'm not risking playing Michael again after last night's sorry performance. So, off waivers, here are some of my best choices are Hightower, James Starks (who may not play), DuJuan Harris, and Chris Ivory.

Thoughts??

Thanks!!

Grab Hightower, he's going to be involved (at least for this week), and Denver can be run on. Not sure how they will split the work, but I see the Saints committing to the run game alot more down the stretch (like they have the past couple games)

• Like 1

i have Eifert and will be going with him; which of these 2 would you hang onto for back up Hunter Henry ot Lance Kendricks. Gates seems to be coming back, and kendricks ha 90 yards last week. I picked him up and played him on your advice, thanks.

I like Kendricks going forward. He's getting looks, and they have a decent schedule going fwd.

Will you keep Wilson as your QB ROS or Eli Manning or ? or both ? which QB is good for weekend ? if we also can replace with Cutler Chicago ?

Can't trust Wilson and Eli (IMO). Wilson had one good game all year, and Eli we never know when he will have a good game. I don't trust Cutler for ROS, but this week he should be playable vs TB.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back