[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forgotten treasure WHO ARE THEY?

Undefeated72

Query as to who will have the better year out of Arizona: Boldin or Fitzgerald.  So which ever one gets drafted first, I may try to pick up the other one.

860404[/snapback]

I had Boldin in my pre-select for the 8 team mock and missed him by one spot. Same thing happened with Fitz a round or two later. I think AZ is gonna put some points up this year, especially Boldin. Great mental toughness.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Larry Fitz here. Boldin's got the rep, but Fitz could get more thrown his way.

860483[/snapback]

I wrote about this in the fantasy forum a few days ago. Last year in 10 games, Boldin had 56 catches while in all 16 games, Fitz had 58. They will both be productive IMO but which guy will be the man?

I wrote about this in the fantasy forum a few days ago.  Last year in 10 games, Boldin had 56 catches while in all 16 games, Fitz had 58.  They will both be productive IMO but which guy will be the man?

860837[/snapback]

I think Boldin will do more with what he gets.

As for sleeper WRs I like Calico as well and will throw in the homer pick for Stallworth. I think the new offensive scheme will do wonders for him. Another deeper pick is Bernard Berrian starting opposite Muhsin Muhammed.

Tier 2:

Definitely like Marc Bulger @ QB...Michael Bennett @ RB...Ashley Lelie and Steve Smith @ WR's and Marcus Pollard @ TE....(doubt Pollard qualifies as a Tier 2 Guy..but he will be IMO by mid season) :D

I think Boldin will do more with what he gets.

As for sleeper WRs I like Calico as well and will throw in the homer pick for Stallworth. I think the new offensive scheme will do wonders for him. Another deeper pick is Bernard Berrian starting opposite Muhsin Muhammed.

860893[/snapback]

did somebody say Stallworth?..you might as well say KRob and Burress

Ok since I am a newbie you will have to explain to me what you are complaining about or accusing me of....

Second I could give a rats azzz if you like me or not....It's not gonna make or break my day..LMAO

860674[/snapback]

I have come to learn that if you dare step into the Huddle, be prepared to get slammed. This is an equal opportunity slam site. Don't get offended unless they call you Ugly Tuna. :D

This thread is funny as hell!  :D

Anyway, welcome to The Huddle Nick Saban. I would suggest you stick around and buy a membership. This site is very unique and gives you much more than your typical pay site for a lot less money.

I would suggest you read this article on tiering.

As for forgotten talents.. How about Moulds? I think he will bounce back this year. I also kind of like J.P. Losman as a suprise number 2 QB.

-Scourge

860804[/snapback]

Are you talking about a huddle membership?? If so I have been a member for years...I just never used the message boards here....

Mould is a great choice....Especially now with Lee Evans and Willis Magahee gwtting extra attention.... :D

Kelly Washington is selfish and doesn't work hard.  He won't see the field.  Besides, how does he jump ahead of Warrick and TJ?

860978[/snapback]

I don't think he does jump ahead of them.....I just think the guy has talent and should produce if given a chance....They said they would give him a channce earlier this year...He is a long shot....

I see where you're goin' here, but neither Calico nor Washington are 2nd tier WRs.  I'd say Calico is like a tier 5 guy and Washington is off the charts as a deep sleeper.

860334[/snapback]

I concur

I like Darius Watts in Denver.  Especially in keeper league's.  Not sure if he's 2nd tier, but Charles Rodgers could have a nice year and I think Toomer could surprise some this year.

861026[/snapback]

I think Rogers could have a good year. He's gotta keep downing those calcium tabs though. Those toothpic bones gotta get through a season.

I like Darius Watts in Denver.  Especially in keeper league's.  Not sure if he's 2nd tier, but Charles Rodgers could have a nice year and I think Toomer could surprise some this year.

861026[/snapback]

Based on last years performance, it would be a 'surprise' if Toomer caught a touchdown pass this season

Guest THEbigred
I only use TWO Tiers....

My point is that rather than point out my TIERS....Give me your opinion on players TIERS and who falls in them....Stop playing Monday morning quarterback....I wouldn't have used two tiers.....

:D

I can't answer since I'm not sure what the question is. :D

I don't think he does jump ahead of them.....I just think the guy has talent and should produce if given a chance....They said they would give him a channce earlier this year...He is a long shot....

861022[/snapback]

hey coach, you need to keep better tabs on your tier 2 players. washington might get the axe from reports i heard. if you can't make it as the 5th or 6th wr on the bungholes, its probably time to find a new proffession. draft him, and you'll be wasting a roster spot. i would rather have a backup defense than that steaming pile of crap.

My biggest sleeper is gonna be huge in less than 2 years. Bethel Johnson.

As soon as his attitude changes and he learns the playbook, LOOKOUT.

This guy will be a big threat. And the Patriots are slowly breaking him in.

863339[/snapback]

now that is good use of sarcasm.

stop it shotgun. are you serious?? no aggie wr has ever amounted to anything in the nfl. i just don't see it happening. what wr is he listed as on their depth charts? just curious. 4th or 5th?? at best he would be a number 3 on a spread it around offense. that = no fantasy value.

I had Boldin in my pre-select for the 8 team mock and missed him by one spot.  Same thing happened with Fitz a round or two later.  I think AZ is gonna put some points up this year, especially Boldin.  Great mental toughness.

860835[/snapback]

I agree. Could be tier 3.