[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl XXXX

Fenokee

OK......

Let me set the table here. My girlfriend doesnt have alot of ummmmmmm, how you say - football savvy. But, she's understands my afflliction with the sport and is actually quite a good sport about it. Anyways, last year for my birthday, she bought two football spamshirts from the local sporting goods store. McNabb's and Corey Dillon's. This was in July. Well, we all know who went to SB XXXIX last season.

This year, guess what I got for my birthday??? Bingo. 2 more spamshirts.

The weird thing here is if you asked her what the AFC or NFC was, she would have no clue. So, for her to purchase two spamshirts, for the second consecutive year of teams that could actually meet in the Superbowl is a bit ironic (ok, lucky, if ya wanna split hairs). Anyways, the spamshirts she bought for me (so she could wear) are Tom Brady and Daunte Culpepper.

Will lightning strike twice?? I wouldn't go rushing off to Vegas with this info, but ya heard it here first.

Two years ago I bought a Panthers jersey and they went to the Superbowl. This year I bought my wife a Panthers jersey. However, I did not buy her size XL. It was size L so it may be another 10 years. I hope not.

Wouldn't Superbowl XXXX actually be Superbowl 10,000? Wonder who will host that game?
Never heard of a Super Bowl XXXX, but the next one will be held in Detroit on February 5, 2006 and it will be Super Bowl XL.

Maybe D.Sanchez can give a lesson on roman numerals :D

Wouldn't Superbowl XXXX actually be Superbowl 10,000? Wonder who will host that game?  :D

:doah:

873863[/snapback]

XXXX is not a proper Roman numeral. For 10,000, the Roman numeral is a "X" with a horizontal line over it.

_
X

XXXX is not a proper Roman numeral.  For 10,000, the Roman numeral is a "X" with a horizontal line over it.

_
X

874011[/snapback]

D@mn my Algebra teacher. Throw in my Latin teacher as well. :doah:

Edited by Ruffian