[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft

Outshined

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as long as me makes the appropriate picks I'm alright with it I guess. But hey, he is supposed to be representing his own *cough cough* team....!  :D

Good luck Todd.

1343189[/snapback]

Ah, never fear, I have long been a fan of the Silver and Black. GB and Oakland are 1 and 1A in my book. Look at my avatar for cripes sake!! Vader has NOTHING to do with GB!! :D

There will be no Todd Marinovich's, no 6'6 300lb LBs, no kickers or punters, no guys we've never heard of and no guys with unpronouncable names!

Oh, and Fatman, if you screw up GB's pick, "HE" is mine and you know who "HE" is! :D

Ah, never fear, I have long  been a fan of the Silver and Black.  GB and Oakland are 1 and 1A in my book.  Look at my avatar for cripes sake!!  Vader has NOTHING to do with GB!!  :D

There will be no Todd Marinovich's, no 6'6 300lb LBs, no kickers or punters, no guys we've never heard of and no guys with unpronouncable names!

Oh, and Fatman, if you screw up GB's pick, "HE" is mine and you know who "HE" is!  :D

1343793[/snapback]

Oh please, you KNOW that Vader HAS to be a Raider fan...he wouldnt even have to get dressed up for the games :D

Bump - is everybody getting ready? 5 days until draft day.

Reminder: Monday - March 6th, 7am Houston is on the Clock.

1347295[/snapback]

I'm sorry Outshined, refresh my memory...how much time to we have to make our pick? Thanks!

Bump - is everybody getting ready? 5 days until draft day.

Reminder: Monday - March 6th, 7am Houston is on the Clock.

1347295[/snapback]

I'm assuming this is 7am EST. That's 4am for me, and sorry, I'm not waking up at 4am to do this. I will PM a list of picks to someone trustworthy if it comes down to it.

I'm sorry Outshined, refresh my memory...how much time to we have to make our pick? Thanks!

1347305[/snapback]

24 hours from the time the last pick was made.

I'm assuming this is 7am EST.  That's 4am for me, and sorry, I'm not waking up at 4am to do this.  I will PM a list of picks to someone trustworthy if it comes down to it.

1347329[/snapback]

7am central time is when it starts and you have 24 hrs to make pick so it shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: I will start the draft thread at that time.

Edited by Outshined

Should we make a thread specific for the Mock and use this one for commentary. I don't think someone should be able to change their pick (2 or 3 hrs later) once they have posted their pick. Even though the next person has not picked yet. Basically - no editing your picks.

Thoughts??

Should we make a thread specific for the Mock and use this one for commentary. I don't think someone should be able to change their pick (2 or 3 hrs later) once they have posted their pick. Even though the next person has not picked yet. Basically - no editing your picks.

Thoughts??

1347417[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan. Once you make your pick, no going back. The NFL doesnt allow do-overs in the draft, neither should we.

Thoughts??

1347417[/snapback]

I think we should start a thread with the first entry being the "official" list. People are going to end up posting in that thread as well, but I agree that there will be no editing of the actual pick post.

i love watching the bills,dolphins, and jets just cutting starters loose.....the jets have more to come...and the bills are the only one that are actually under the cap right now....meanwhile all the pats have to do is cut duane starks loose..and they can relieve another 2 and a half by letting chad brown and ty poole go

Sounds like a plan. Once you make your pick, no going back. The NFL doesnt allow do-overs in the draft, neither should we.

1347422[/snapback]

Well, in light of the NFL postponing Free Agency and "undoing" all of the cuts, maybe they DO allow Do-Overs... :D