[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos Fans

whomper

Another piece of evidence for the "that was the last episode and everything else will be flashbacks" case:  at one of Tony's many sushi dinners with the Mrs., he notes that it's "only been a year" since whats-her-name disappeared...

1366478[/snapback]

I hope not. I would disappointed if thats how it played out.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherni
It'll still have relevance to the FBI and their investigation.

1366552[/snapback]

Exactly. If they can tie the guy who hung himself to the murder, and tie it all to Tony, they've got a case. I hate these FBI agents if for nothing else then they're the reason hot Adrianna is off the show (except for the hauntings).

Was it just me or was there a lot of corporate plugs???

Ray Ban, Armani, Porshe, Corvette, Stewarts, Phillips,......

There were more I just can't think of them

1366682[/snapback]

They new tons of people would be watching and took full advantage

Guest Cherni
Was it just me or was there a lot of corporate plugs???

Ray Ban, Armani, Porshe, Corvette, Stewarts, Phillips,......

There were more I just can't think of them

1366682[/snapback]

Cingular, Motorola...

I dont think they would end the series with Tony lying on the florr waiting

for 911 help. If this is the last season, and that's how the end the series...

I dunno. I can't buy it.

1366344[/snapback]

What about the second from last episode?

Another piece of evidence for the "that was the last episode and everything else will be flashbacks" case:  at one of Tony's many sushi dinners with the Mrs., he notes that it's "only been a year" since whats-her-name disappeared...

1366478[/snapback]

also, i didn't notice any preview for next week, which could mean they didn't want people to know it's a flashback episode.

and i guess this may be a spoiler, so ....

according to tivo listings, the description for next week's episode is, "Tony suffers from a case of mistaken identity during a business trip." unless the guy recovers from a bullet wound in the first 15 minutes, doesn't sound like it's a continuation of last week's.

First, I f'ng love this show and got chills when the music was playing during the intro. What a great jaw-dropping ending to this episode. :D

I hadn't thought of it before some of you mentioned it, but you might be right, they might now go back and fill in the time-off and then come back and close the story. :D Can't wait until next Sunday !!!! :D

Edited by Menudo

So, if everything is going to be a flashback, are you telling me that Johnny Sack has been in the house for a full year already? It didn't seem that way to me....perhaps it is, but his story line is one that holds a lot of promise moving forward, but would hold nothing for a full year behind bars.

The show is so unconventional and dances to its own theme ...i would not be totally shocked if Tony dies ...a bit surprised yes but not shocked ...and as it has been written a few times , if he did kick the bucket they can blend in different story lines and work this thing backwards

then again we can turn it on next Sunday and see Tony in a hospital bed recovering while Uncle Junior is in the same hospital with restraints on

man i hope they find his teeth soon ...he looks scarier thany any mobster on the show :D

So, if everything is going to be a flashback, are you telling me that Johnny Sack has been in the house for a full year already? It didn't seem that way to me....perhaps it is, but his story line is one that holds a lot of promise moving forward, but would hold nothing for a full year behind bars.

1367453[/snapback]

well, the lead-up to his trial, and the trial itself, could've taken a while (and i guess could be part of the backstory). so he probably hasn't been in jail that long.

i'm really hoping that if there are one or more flashback episodes in the coming weeks, that they don't last the whole season.

Everytime I see Junior I can't help but think of the crazy old guy in the Six Flags advertisements.

1365841[/snapback]

:D Very good! :D

I don't think that Tony will die or that this is the last episode. When Tony comes down the stairs after his weigh in, Carmela says something like " Here's your new insurance card." A little foreshadowing...

There are too many other plot lines that need to be resolved: Vito and Finn's knowing that Vito is a pole smoker. Does Furio return?? Etc...

I think that Eugene's wife becomes a huge problem for Tony, since he didn't let Eugene out of the family... my .02 cents.

There are too many other plot lines that need to be resolved: Vito and Finn's knowing that Vito is a pole smoker. Does Furio return?? Etc...

I think that Eugene's wife becomes a huge problem for Tony, since he didn't let Eugene out of the family... my .02 cents.

1368425[/snapback]

I agree, it was just a great hook to add drama for the coming weeks show.

That was so funny when Finn shows up a little early to work, looks over to the car....and Vito's big head pops up! :D Not that there's anything wrong with that.