[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Official" Super Bowl Game Thread

Chief Dick

I'll have to say the Saints straight up outplayed us, congrats to the Saints, city and it's fans. You deserve this, enjoy it!

The Colts D could not touch Brees for 3 quarters. Poor tackling, bad coverage, GREAT calls at crucial times for the Saints.

:wacko:

Classy post.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do decide to give p90x workout schedule a try, you’re buying a series of 12 workout DVDs that take you through one of 12 hour-long routines six days a week. “It works in three phases,” Congdon says. “You do three weeks of intense bodybuilding exercises 1 specifically made for this event small batch prototype. 10 one of a kinds & a limited quantity secret collaborative essie nail polish duo (with another nail polish maker) sales will start at $10.00 and up to $26.00********

Edited by bingo4

And the Colts wouldn't have sniffed the SB without him. He carried the team on his back to this point and his defense couldn't help out.

LOL ,,, not to mention even if he threw the TD instead of a INT they still would of been trailing

And the Colts wouldn't have sniffed the SB without him. He carried the team on his back to this point and his defense couldn't help out.

Peyton will have plenty more opportunities.......but with that said, he didn't come through when the team needed his leadership the most.......Not taking anything from the Saints D, cause they played great also.....Congrats N.O.

Peyton will have plenty more opportunities.......but with that said, he didn't come through when the team needed his leadership the most.......Not taking anything from the Saints D, cause they played great also.....Congrats N.O.

Ehhh you can put that Int on Manning, because he threw it - but that loss is on that Colts D that bent over the entire game and put him in that hole.

Ehhh you can put that Int on Manning, because he threw it - but that loss is on that Colts D that bent over the entire game and put him in that hole.

I agree....but they were only down by 7 when he threw it.....Credit N.O. Defense for putting him in a situation he couldn't handle....

So did anyone see if Peyton congratulated anyone before leaving the field? I saw one camera showing him leaving the field, helmet on, in what seemed like he couldn't have had enough time to walk to midfield and greet anyone. I know he's a fierce competitor and was surely severely dejected, but I hope that he remained as classy in losing as he has been in winning.

So anyone see him go to midfield?

N.O. keeping Peyton off the field for forever won this game.

That and Sean Payton's brass f'ing balls.

+1 it was amazing how they completely dominated time of possession. It reminded me of the Bills/Giants superbowl. I'd be curious to see what the time of possession was for the game.

+1 it was amazing how they completely dominated time of possession. It reminded me of the Bills/Giants superbowl. I'd be curious to see what the time of possession was for the game.

Saints - 30:11

Colts - 29:49

Peyton was off the field when it counted though.

Edited by kpholmes