[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Official" Super Bowl Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be a downer to say that for as psyched as I am for the Saints fans and the fact that we saw another entertaining Super Bowl, the fact that football is now over has me a bit depressed. :wacko:

Uh...drop the chivesnozzle doshiness at any given time.

you guys can't take a little shot at manning...boo-hoo

oh, but if it was, and when it was Brady, it was Open Season.

Manning choked twice tonight, in the SuperBowl. nuf said.

Tonight is about Conratz to the Saints and their fans!! :wacko:

enough about the loser....

Would it be a downer to say that for as psyched as I am for the Saints fans and the fact that we saw another entertaining Super Bowl, the fact that football is now over has me a bit depressed. :wacko:

:D been on my mind all day :D

you guys can't take a little shot at manning...boo-hoo

oh, but if it was, and when it was Brady, it was Open Season.

Manning choked twice tonight, in the SuperBowl. nuf said.

Tonight is about Conratz to the Saints and their fans!! :wacko:

enough about the loser....

Agree, why are you bringing up Brady?

Congrats to the Saints ! Terrific win . To all that Saints fans :wacko: enjoy. I hated Paytons call going for it on that 4th down but man did he show some set on that onside kick which set the tone for the win IMO. Great game.

Why has the huddle boards grinded to a halt? Because of asses like this.

Why do you have to be a prick anytime someone says something not to your liking?

some people don't have a hard on for manning failing?! bushy is no ass.. he can instigate at times, but this isn't one of them.

I'm a little unsure why some people feel it's their duty to kick you when you're already down.. :D

Was wondering the same thing myself two weeks ago. :wacko:

Payback is a beitch. VERY happy to see the Colts go down in flames. Very happy for Saints fans and NOLA.

Manning can go from looking like the all time QB, and then... today, and his 9-9 playoff record. So much for thinking the Colts ever had a shot at going undefeated. The air is gone from that baloon now. Minny would have beaten the Colts too. The NFC is better than the AFC now.

:D

Great game, and congrats to the Saints! Too bad Manning threw that pick six because...

I was hoping we'd see the Colts tie it but see the Saints kick a game winning FG with no time left. I was thinking that, going into the 4th quarter, nobody had done much to that point to deserve the MVP award. Of course, Brees was a deserving winner tonight, but if Hartley hits a 4th FG over 40 yards (including the game winner), and considering the onside kick he executed, would he have been the frontrunner for MVP? I mean, it's hard to imagine a kicker ever winning it, but up until the Manning pick-six, I thought there was a decent shot we'd see an ending like that. We'll never know...

Didn't want to open Padnoras box, but the best team in the NFL this year was the Vikings. And I feel a kinship with them being a Seahawks fan.

Well, seeing how the Saints beat both the Vikings and the Colts, arguably 2 of the 3 best teams in the NFL makes the Saints a pretty clear cut champ.