[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video Games; What are you playing lately?

Tford

I finally buried Two Worlds 2 last night.

Overall a great game but I felt like Chapter 3 and the ending were really rushed and thrown together. The normally expansive world and quest bank became tight and constrained like they ran out of memory, or time. A little disappointing but I would recommend this game in a heartbeat to those who enjoy Ultima and Elder Scrolls games.

I haven't picked up Skyrim yet, although that's ok because I likely won't begin playing it right away.

Still deciding between Front Mission: Evolved, Rage and finishing Atelier Rorona for what's next.

did they ever make a patch to fix the glitches regarding the one quest about opening a bunch of different doors?

Been playing a little bit of Skyrim. It's pretty badass. I'm currently a level 7 nord. I've killed a dragon and I'm currently on a mission to meet the greybeards. Unfortunately, a frost troll just walloped me pretty good on the million steps you have to go up to meet them(the greybeards). That's where i left it last night when the special lady friend said she had not interest in me fighting and crying about trolls, frost or otherwise. Looking forward to the holiday weekend to get more time in.

Been playing a little bit of Skyrim. It's pretty badass. I'm currently a level 7 nord. I've killed a dragon and I'm currently on a mission to meet the greybeards. Unfortunately, a frost troll just walloped me pretty good on the million steps you have to go up to meet them(the greybeards). That's where i left it last night when the special lady friend said she had not interest in me fighting and crying about trolls, frost or otherwise. Looking forward to the holiday weekend to get more time in.

this game is real badass. i cant put it down once i start. as you explore you dont know what you will run into.

once a mammoth chased me closed to town and villagers tried to help me kill it but all died.

this game is real badass. i cant put it down once i start. as you explore you dont know what you will run into.

once a mammoth chased me closed to town and villagers tried to help me kill it but all died.

have you had a giant hit you 300 yards with one of their drivers yet? I'm assuming it was a driver with the way i went flying through the air. I did steal some mammoth cheese from them though. good times.

Anyone have the new Zelda game?

I'm curious to see how the wiimote = sword dynamic actually worked. I played Dragon Quest: Swords and actually liked it. This game seems like a natural evolution of this.

Anyone have the new Zelda game?

I'm curious to see how the wiimote = sword dynamic actually worked. I played Dragon Quest: Swords and actually liked it. This game seems like a natural evolution of this.

I can't get into it. It's as if the Zelda games are de-evolving in front of my eyes. Nintendo has said they made this new game so even a 5 yr old can beat it.

have you had a giant hit you 300 yards with one of their drivers yet? I'm assuming it was a driver with the way i went flying through the air.

I poured everything I had into killing one, only to have his homeboy run over and turn me into a greasespot with one stomp. :wacko:

I've watched 2 other people play this and that frost troll was in the same spot for everyone. It seems walking backwards with Flames in both hands works.

Sitting idly by waiting for DIII to come out... :wacko:

Word on the street is that D3 will be made for consoles as well.

I have the first diablo for the original playstation. Pretty decent port. Hopefully they do a decent job.

There's a rumour floating around that it will be released on January 17th...and supposedly much of the correct stuff that was leaked have come from the same source.

Diablo 3?, seriously? that game will fly off the shelves. they could make a 3rd version a really big seller. Blizzard Entertainment, right?

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Skyrim = best RPG i've ever played.

Well...it's not really an RPG. Depending on an answer you may or may not get a quest but if that quest doesn't open (or does) I don't think it propels the storyline into a wildly different direction like choices in Dragon Age do.

Now, open world GTA style play, this has everyone beat in that genre. But I don't think trying to keep to a "good" or "bad" line of action exclusively impacts the game flow much, if at all - like in DA and DA2.

my kids want that game bad. is it wicked or ok for 11/12 ?

Well, if you're cool with your kids burying axes in other person's heads in slo-mo after they have begged for mercy, they're good to go.

I wouldn't play it in front of an 11 or 12 year old. The game is for adults, IMO.

Well, if you're cool with your kids burying axes in other person's heads in slo-mo after they have begged for mercy, they're good to go.

I wouldn't play it in front of an 11 or 12 year old. The game is for adults, IMO.

Speaking of finishing moves, how do you do that? is it random or do you have to press a certain button? I have had people beg for mercy but just slash at them.