[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

** bump**

Posted this last week at halftime. He's 4-13 for 37 yards so far. Yea he managed to silence the critics and prove them right all in one game last week. But he's playing a legit team this week that has been better in the 2nd half all year. Sorry Timmy but your not gonna do it 2 weeks in a row. To bad you don't play the dolphins every week.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** bump**

Posted this last week at halftime. He's 4-13 for 37 yards so far. Yea he managed to silence the critics and prove them right all in one game last week. But he's playing a legit team this week that has been better in the 2nd half all year. Sorry Timmy but your not gonna do it 2 weeks in a row. To bad you don't play the dolphins every week.

lol 2 weeks in a row? dude will be out of the league in 2 years if he doesn't switch to TE or H Back.

he just doesn't have it

Ive been watching football for 25 years and I can honestly say I don't remember an NFL starter playing as badly over a full 2 game stretch as has Tebow has. There have been some bad 1 game efforts from backups pressed into starter duty, but this is their chosen starter. It's not just *bad*, its *embarassing* -- there's really no aspect of his game that I can say I like

Edited by nelsosi

Ive been watching football for 25 years and I can honestly say I don't remember an NFL starter playing as badly over a full 2 game stretch as has Tebow has. There have been some bad 1 game efforts from backups pressed into starter duty, but this is their chosen starter. It's not just *bad*, its *embarassing* -- there's really no aspect of his game that I can say I like

couldn't agree more.

it looks like they plucked a dude off the street from a semi-pro or flag football team.

experiment over - good gawd I would be pissed if I was a Den homer.

In one of the leagues I play in Tebow was good for 1 point today. That league penalizes for incompletions, fumbles, sacks and Int's.

I'll have to check my other leagues.

In my somewhat more traditional scoring system he was good for 15.90 points. I think the scoring system for thefirst league mentioned more accurately summarizes impact.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

Tebow sucks a dick.

His game appears to be built around bailing if the first read isn't open and running around willy-nilly behind the line of scrimmage until he either; finds a crease to run to, finds a receiver that's finally pried himself open down field, throws a horribly inaccurate incompletion/int... or, most likely, takes yet another sack.

Seems like it's gonna be difficult to build an offense around that...