[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

Wolverines Fan

Anything less then 6 games would be bullmanure.  If you're going to (the really bad word) people over, then at least have the goddamn balls to do it equally.  Just highlighting further how Goddell (the really bad word)ed up Zeke's case. 

• Like 1

He becomes a cheap option in drafts but you have to grab  Fitzpatrick late too. I would expect no one to draft Fitz other than the Winston owner. Fitzpatrick shouldn't hurt the receivers at all.

They face @NO, PHI and PIT. All those games go against better defenses. But TB will need to throw unless Ronald Jones surprises.

3 hours ago, DMD said:

He becomes a cheap option in drafts but you have to grab  Fitzpatrick late too. I would expect no one to draft Fitz other than the Winston owner. Fitzpatrick shouldn't hurt the receivers at all.

They face @NO, PHI and PIT. All those games go against better defenses. But TB will need to throw unless Ronald Jones surprises.

Why draft Fitz when quality quarterbacks can be drafted late?  Quarterback is deeper than ever.  I count 20 quarterbacks that are legit.  A few of those will be available in round 15.  Winston currently has the 18th highest adp for a quarterback.  I would draft Winston as the backup.  I might even use a strategy this year where I draft quarterbacks with my last 2 picks.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Thanks 1

Oh sure - if you can get better QBs then by all means. In a really big league or in a 2 QB league, it might matter.

It's official. Suspended 3 games.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/376977/jameis-winston-officially-suspended-3-games?ls=roto:NFL:topheadlines

Don't agree with Rotoworld that he's undraftable though.

• DMD locked this topic