Wolverines Fan

Antonio Brown has frostbitten feet

1 minute ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Gruden on Antonio Brown he will play Monday night 

Did gruden consult with LC because lc said brown would never play again so maybe gruden isn't up to speed?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

Did gruden consult with LC because lc said brown would never play again so maybe gruden isn't up to speed?

:rofl: Nicely done 

• Thanks 1

How many of you think Gruden went into Mayock's office and laid into him?  

I mean, Antonio Brown is the best player on the Raiders 53-man squad

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Wouldn’t be surprised 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I'd expect Gruden has final say over Mayock, Davis didn't sign him away from MNF for $100M/10yr then add Mayock without some approval from Gruden and agreement on having a key role in the roster and dealing with players. So I was thinking he let Mayock make the decision. Who knows, maybe they're both spineless and caved or Davis forced it.

Either way it is a mess that is far from over. Certainly don't expect smooth sailing the next 4 months. 

Has brown ever been accused of abusing women or children?

Just now, Gourdeau said:

If I'm Mayock I'm gone.

Don't be a cracker.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Has brown ever been accused of abusing women or children?

Nope.  Only opposing DBs

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Nope.  Only opposing DBs

:lol: awesome

5 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

DC3EAAC3-E509-446E-812D-52FFDA661373.jpeg

The Tom Brady one is fuggin hilarious.

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

If I'm Mayock I'm gone.

Mayocks job was to have an extra pair of eyes for talent evaluating thats it, he over stepped his duties with the fine letter. don't get it twisted but gruden runs the Freakin show, but you saps ate it up and now you have egg on your face. LOL ! ! !

Edited by Carr4MVP

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Don't be a cracker.

*Cracka...no emphasis on the last R

3 minutes ago, Carr4MVP said:

Mayocks job was to have an extra pair of eyes for talent evaluating thats it, he over stepped his duties with the fine letter. don't get it twisted but gruden runs the Freakin show, but you saps ate it up and now you have egg on your face. LOL ! ! !

You, again, have your homer goggles on if you think this is over.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carr4MVP said:

Mayocks job was to have an extra pair of eyes for talent evaluating thats it, he over stepped his duties with the fine letter. don't get it twisted but gruden runs the (the really bad word)IN show, but you saps ate it up and now you have egg on your face. LOL ! ! !

Most people knew that Mayock did have ultimate control, and Gruden was really in charge. But we DO NOT KNOW what if any role Gruden had in this most recent stuff.

Either way, Gruden is going to lose control of the team if he lets AB skate by with everything. 

Nobody here has egg on their face, but keep thinking you have all the answers because you are a fan of the team. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

When I was attending school in Los Angeles all the Mexican kids used to call us white "honkies". One time I chirped back "white and proud of, is that a problem".  I didn't call them names, so not sure why they were blasting me. 

What part of LA did you grow up in ?? dont tell me the valley, westside or the southbay ?? 

3 minutes ago, Carr4MVP said:

What part of LA did you grow up in ?? dont tell me the valley, westside or the southbay ?? 

Should he be proud to be from anywhere in LA? 

32 minutes ago, Carr4MVP said:

Again if you think this is a win for you team then I guess you're the perfect fan for the Raiders organization. The right thing would have been not to let AB think he can do whatever he wants without consequences. The only ones with eggs on their faces are the Raiders. 

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Carr4MVP said:

I lived for 12 years (70-82) in the city of Los Angeles, near Glendale, neighborhood of Glassell Park, attended LA City Schools. The gangs had kind of died out but there were many who thought they were tough. One time in gym they wanted to play tackle football (on asphalt) and then picked teams with all of them against the rest of us. When the coach walked by and one of the kids mentioned we were playing tackle, he was real pissed and ready to bust some of their heads. 

I was born in Gary IN (moved to LA at age 5) not sure that I'm proud of it but that is my birthplace. I've lived in Northeast Ohio for the past 37 years, the vast majority of my life. I like it here, LA is too crowded and full of fake people. 

So not frost bitten but just cold feet?

Edited by LordOpie

Good to see AB doesn't think it was a big deal and good to see he's taking responsibility for his actions.