[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Jones is a fraud

WD85

The only reasons he was able to score four tds was because Rodgers has a head coach who won’t let him throw at whatever and goal and Rodgers was missing Adams. 

Aaron Jones is not an elite rb he’s not a superstar rb he’s just the guy who can hopefully get it done at 2nd and goal on the 1. 

with that said I traded him for chubb

23 minutes ago, WD85 said:

The only reasons he was able to score four tds was because Rodgers has a head coach who won’t let him throw at whatever and goal and Rodgers was missing Adams. 

Aaron Jones is not an elite rb he’s not a superstar rb he’s just the guy who can hopefully get it done at 2nd and goal on the 1. 

I rate that trade a 1.4578

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WD85 said:

You found a sucker in your league that's awesome.

Who ever said Jones was  superstar or a stud?

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Big John said:

Don't forget that Jamaal Williams is a full go this week eating into Jones' numbers.

Going to need you to break out the wigi board and tell us if Adams is going to start Monday Night, and I need to know by about 3PM Sunday so I can replace him if not. ;)

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Big John said:

Right now it doesn't look good for Adams.

Thanks was just reading the latest update where he says he is unsure when he'll be back. Sure it feels better, but that's not playing an NFL game just some light activity. Saw a couple places change his projection for this week to zero. 

He's on my bench and stays there. Robby Anderson or Mecole Hardman will fill his spot. (Glad I played Tate last night, and Fuller is my other WR starting).