[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you scored a TD

J-town Steel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching S. Smith and his Zorro imitation it looks like the improvisation is getting worn out.  Place yourselves in a jersey for a second.  What would your endzone celebration consist of????

1128943[/snapback]

it wasnt a zorro thing, he was teasing the bucs. get it? swashbuckling pirate types? sword fighting bucaneers. it was actually a good celebration based on the situation.

he did the same thing against the Vikes, when he did the "row row row your boat" :D classic.

Mine would probably be stupid crap, like making snow angels and stuffing the ball in my jersey like a hunchback and doing my impersonation of "igor".

One thing I'd do for sure, would be get a tattoo of the tally of my TD's on my forearm, after everygame. just hashmarks. it would be cool if you could keep a marker close so you could write a new one in every time you scored, but we all know how the league feels about sharpies...

it'd still be cool to at least make the gesture of adding another hash

Edited by LooGie

Marv Levy tells a great story of when he was coaching the Chiefs:

They had a very straight as an arrow 4th string tightend who kept making the team each year on special teams play alone. He was a "Yes sir, no sir" type guy who would wear a suit to the stadium on practice days.

One game he blocks a punt and returns it for a touchdown and procedes to go into a dance and celebration that would make Chad Johnson jealous. It goes over to the sideline and is confronted by equally straight as an arrow Marv Levy, who grabs him by the face mask and reads him the riot act with the key phrase "Act like you've been there and your're going back"

To which the player replied, "But coach, I ain't never been there and I'm never going back."

Very funny coming from the well spoken, deminutive Levy.

Id probably just spike it but since I probably couldnt dunk it as well I always though setting up for a free throw and swishing it might be an option

I'd slam my head into the brick wall causing major neurological damage!  Now that would be original. :D

1129152[/snapback]

I seem to remember some quarterback doing this. From the Redskins maybe?