[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Ultimate Mock Challenge #11 sign up

DMD

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys drafting defenses know that the DEF have no scoring cats for interceptions, fumbles, or sacks, right?  You get points if they score a TD, get a safety, or let up a very small amount of points.

910703[/snapback]

Didn't read the fine points of the scoring of this mock draft, assumed that when DMD said standard scoring it meant, sacks, INT's, and FF, along with safeties and TD's.

Oh well.

All you guys drafting defenses know that the DEF have no scoring cats for interceptions, fumbles, or sacks, right?  You get points if they score a TD, get a safety, or let up a very small amount of points.

910703[/snapback]

I uh, knew that. that's why I uh, don't have a D yet... :D

Didn't read the fine points of the scoring of this mock draft, assumed that when DMD said standard scoring it meant, sacks, INT's, and FF, along with safeties and TD's.

Oh well.

910720[/snapback]

That is what I meant. Just a "generic" sort of performance scoring

910842[/snapback]

not sure if you know but demonknight has baled on this mock...

910842[/snapback]

Hmm, I guess that would make sense and making defensive picks fairly early an acceptible way to go.

Thanks, I didn' think we need to dig into the scoring rules for this mock.

so, I guess there is a moratorium for the night drafting...

911134[/snapback]

On nights I'm home alone, I check in a couple times an hour... nights when my girlfriend's over (like tonight), it's usually only a couple times period. I will pre-select a few rounds in a bit.

Edit: OK, I picked and preselected a round... seriously doubt we'll get past that pick by the morning - and I should be to work early, so hopefully I won't hold things up. DMD - feel free to pick for me (need D and PK) if I hold it up. Thanks in advance.

Edited by darin3

NOTICE

I will be gone tomorrow for 3 hours bringing my kid to a movie so other than a brief look when I get up at 10 AM, it will be probably 2 PM CST before I will be able to nudge along the many teams I have helped.\

Sorry - Bad News Bears and all.

Nogo is up, then D3, but he won't be on for a few hrs and DMD is gone as well, looks like we got a bit of a break till D3 gets in the office.

Edited by chiefjay

Hey DMD,

I don't know how good your relationship is with the folks at MFL, but have you considered scoring the mocks you do in preseason using the option that gives teams points automatically for their highest scoring players?

Right now, everything we say is mere speculation. It would be cool to see how these teams scored out at the end of the season. No roster moves, no line-ups, just points.

Just a thought...

I have to say that, looking at the draft and being happy with my own set of selections (regardless of the mock grade...we'll see on that), I think Spain has assembled the strongest team. Getting J Jones and T Barber when he did really gave him a nice start that he was able to roll along with.

Kudos, Spain.

Nogo is up, then D3, but he won't be on for a few hrs and DMD is gone as well, looks like we got a bit of a break till D3 gets in the office.

911555[/snapback]

I'm here! Sorry for any delays... Friday after putting out a HUGH report... means I'll be here all day with nothin' better to do than this... :D